+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 299 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2983

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading nothing to easy, any pair can be turn against trader position any time, if analysis is wrong. EUR/USD is the two major currency and demandable currency in the world. So a beginner trader should start trading of this pair. This two currency are highly connected of other currency so this pair's movement is affected all other currency. If any trader understand the movement of this pair very well then he can understand all other currency's movement easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i'm agree with your posting comment because eur/usd is very best thing in forex trading in this pear fluctuation is so good and easy to trade in this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd is best pear for the biggners because is pear me movement boaht jiyada hoti hy or ap is me sy easy profit kma skaty hen i also trade with this pear and make money .

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBPUSD anda EURUSD , they have a good correlation between them adn this is a good opportunities for the trader to make OP with simple, we know that they have similar pattern then we can make prediction with easly

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    I also like USD/CAD, though the spread is a little bigger than of EUR/USD with some brokers, but the movement is also slow and easy for the beginner trader to follow. It is also important that the beginner trader follow canada news and US news when trading this pair.
    I don't think that USDCAD is slow movement pair. Because recent it make high movement on the market. I think every USD currency related pair has high movement capability. So try on that pair which not with USD currency.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jo bhi trader trend ke hisab se trading karta hai usse loss hone ke chances bahut hi kam ho jate hai kyunki trend ki direction me trading akrna sabse safe tarika mana jata hai
    isliye har trader ko amrket ko ache se study karna chahiye, uska trend pata lagana chahaiye uske bad hi usme entry leni chahiye

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also it is very easy to do analysis for this pair as you mentioned that volumes and liquidity and pip movement is higher in this pair and also the spreads is lower which makes it easier and most preferred pair for the newbies to start trading with.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me jo bhi trader trend ke hisab se trading karta hai usse loss hone ke chances bahut hi kam ho jate hai kyunki trend ki direction me trading akrna sabse safe tarika mana jata hai
    isliye har trader ko amrket ko ache se study karna chahiye, uska trend pata lagana chahaiye uske bad hi usme entry leni chahiye

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have noticed the movement of this pair is steady and it recovers its spike after the release of news. So it can be used by beginner to trade based on technical analysis or fundamental analysis and the spread is same as EUR/USD in Instaforex.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also like USD/CAD, though the spread is a little bigger than of EUR/USD with some brokers, but the movement is also slow and easy for the beginner trader to follow. It is also important that the beginner trader follow canada news and US news when trading this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 299 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)