+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 299 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2983

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Member faisal786 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere lehaaz say beginner ko chahye wo ek ya do pairs pe zyada deehaan de is say apko skills mazboot hongay ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zabal is an unknown quantity at this point zabal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I used the pair trading eur / usd because according to what I had previously learned the pair is easily analyzed than the other pair and have a high daily range above 100 pips so it has the opportunity to get a lot of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is depends on the broker that you use so i think if there is tight spread in eurjpy i would be love to trade in it i am trade in armada and have tight spread in eu aud uj ej and gu so i think it is really nice to scalp

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners ki baat ki jaya toh main kehe gee bigners ko sub sayphla eur/usd say start lena cheyaha , spend at least 1 month on this currency aur is tara different curriencies par aapko tawajoo dene cheyaha is tara apko aak faida ho jaya ga trading main ka kon ci currency best hai trading kerna kay leya aur kun best hai

Banned xx22xx is an unknown quantity at this point xx22xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I start trading with a pair gbp / usd, but the longer the study, Forex increasingly complicated, especially psychological problems, you should have a target profit and loss targets, I can control the greed and revenge, because by having the target able to avoid over trade and avoid using large lot size. Thanks

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many currency pairs in Forex trading . all pairs are best . But Euro/USD is best for beginner . Because the movement of this pair is very fast . This pair give more profit than other pairs . But it is most harmful pair than other pairs . Best of luck .

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    when I started trading, I use the EUR-USD pair. because I think it is a pair that has real character, and can be learned or memorized movement patterns. making it easier for us to trade and analyze these pair. although it still takes time to learn to understand the character of the movement of the pair. the important thing we should always use good money management in trading, so even though we had lost, would not be losing too much.

Senior Member salman shafqat will become famous soon enough salman shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my views Eur/USD is best for the beginners because this pair has low margin and in this pair the ratio of loss is less as compared to other pairs. this pair is also best for new traders due to dynamic nature.Overall EUR/USD is best for all beginners.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when any trader want to do the right tradings then the thing is that he should have the good ability to do the well tradings. this market will give you the money if you place the trades with some good and easy pairs.

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the beginner the best pair is one which is having the good movement in both direction.
    in my view the best pair is only eur/usd and gbp/usd.
    these two pair have a good movement and we can also make a good trading strategy on these.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 299 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)