+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 299 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Member sattar786 will become famous soon enough sattar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    begnners ka lya to woho pair acha ha jis ka bare main janta hai aur jis ki prictice demo pa ziyada ki ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar786 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-27)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    my bro beginner ky leye euruusd pair bhut acha hai mein khud es par trade akrta hun aur bhut senior trader bhe es par trade karte hein es pair zayda mehantk y zarurt nhe hote hai yeah pair ap ky analyses par hi move karta hai faqt yeh ky ap ko trade karna aur analyses karna ata ho ya phir kese se signal ly kar bhe trade kar sakhte hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-28), KASINA (2018-02-28), memi memi (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-03-16)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the pairs are good but the main think is that the beginner knowledge if
    the beginner learn the good then they can trade every pairs not a metal trade.
    So if the beginner has less knowledge then they can not trade better but they are loss the whole money.
    So my opinion that the beginner has must be the knowledge then they can start the any pairs at any time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-27)

Member shehroz saeed will become famous soon enough shehroz saeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aapke hisab se kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain aur kyu?

Eur/Usd
    Gbp/Usd
    Usd/Cad
    Usd/Chf
    Usd/Jpy
    Gbp/Jpy
    Eur/Jpy
    etc.
    according to my experience her pair traders ka liye easy hein agar unka pas experience knowledge ur trading karna ka skills hein ku Forex trading may success hail karna ka liye ya sub boht zada zaruri hai so agar ap trading may success hasil karna chahte hai tu apko ya sub cheezen darkar hein....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shehroz saeed For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-27)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR / USD and GBP / USD are my favorite pair for me.but I am a trader for all traders
    because most of the time I am trading where I got good value from any pair.but I have long term trader
    because I know long This is the best strategy for trader to be a good trader.
    i just advise you not to participate in more than one pair during trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-27)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am looking for a place to share with To begin with, you have to pair with two pairs
    of pairs in the same way. If you have any questions, please contact us at our website or contact us.
    This is a link to our links. We have written an email to you / usd that link to join us.
    This is the only time that we have been able to translate this product into a different language.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-27), vic (2018-02-26)

Member akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think pair is that good which fluctuate less as compare to others . SO USD/CAD is best

14. The Following User Says Thank You to akash razzaq For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-27)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the exchanging pair I think this is the great online profiable match this is the so great web based exchanging pair ,Eur/Usd in light of the fact that moving every day the two sides it gives purchaser n dealer opportunity to also out
    in the event that persistent exchanging here effectively know about seek euro and after that you can without much of a stretch exchange this item and furthermore have the fearlessness to hold up its arrival. back in your top pick

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-25), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-24), hmforex (2018-02-23), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), jobless (2018-02-25), majahar_ali (2018-02-23), samia93 (2018-02-26), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur / Usd because moving per day both sides it gives buyer n seller chance to seconly out
    if continuous trading here easily have knowledge about seke euro and after that
    you can easily trade this product and also have the courage to wait its return.
    back in ur favoure

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoradpak View Post
    dear i am like only EUR/USD because when i am enter in the trading business i am earning the very big profit in the trading this is the so best online earning pair this pair is the best for the every new user and old user working on this pair working on this pair and earning the very good money i like this pair and earning the big money in the trading this pair is the so good profitable online trading pair this is the so good online pair
    yes dear i am also like this pair this is the most famous and good earning trading pair es pair ke daily ke movement hi ese lye tu min bhi es pair ko hi like karate hon trading min yeah ek buht hi best online pair min se ek online earning trading pair hi new logo key lye tu great trading pair hi kunke es pair min big profit hi or big earning bhi hi ap log es pair per trading kar sakate hin or big profit bhi ley sakate hin best online trading pair hi EUR.USD ka ,

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-18), incomejobs (2018-02-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-02-24), kanita (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-22), sarfraz786 (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 299 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)