+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 299 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaunsa pair beginner ke liye easy hain?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    movement analysis According to Thinking Most of Time This is the most traded couple in the forex market. Know that you can never get a rich lifestyle or even have financial freedom where the demand is very high most people do forex and on my first trade and until now I only focus on eur-usd because my forex teacher I mean my friend who taught me forex trading told me to focus on single pair, when i can make consistance profit from it i can learn another pair for trading and for now i started learning gbp-usd and also eur-jpy for my next partner to trade and this very fun because I can focus on my partner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which pair is best for new traders who will rely on trader understanding. if a trader can understand the pair perfectly then the currency pair will be the best partner to give all its trades in the forex market. so for that reason I think every trader should do the first drill in a demo account to understand the forex trading market. and forex is a trading business and here we can trade to earn more money from business and it is a very profitable business if we have more knowledge about business and if we can trade very well according to trade business rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    especially if you are still not 100% sure of your checks that we do. Apart from this specific online community there are many that are really well known in the FACEBOOK OR TWITTER classes are scattered. The greatest thing will be many of us should be aware of besides the signal checking also pushes your signal to the next ensuring that we can learn to check their uniqueness. and the main forex successfully hone ka laye aur trader beginner bane ka laye gbp / usd pair sub sa couple best hain is pair ko use kar ka hum acha profat can kar sakte hain is ki market bohat fast hain aur kafi daily move karti hain mera sub sa acha pair hain

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if a beginner trades without skills and experience then Eur / Usd is good for him because the couple is well known to everyone and he can trade easily in it because it has a low spread. If a beginner is skilled then he should choose gold for trading. and I can add to this thread that EURUSD is a much better pair for beginners because of more movement on this pair and easier analysis for this couple. USDJPY has less movement now so beginners have to stay away for some time from this couple!

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner traders ke liye usd/jpy bi thik ha, eur/usd bi thik ha ye ese pairs hain jo ke trading ke liye favorite hai in main hum ko ye dekhna hai ke hum trading styles kis tara se checke karte hain forex ki market se hum ko ye check karna ha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-29)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ke lye janana shyed thora mushkal hai ke kis pair se zeyada profit kama skte h lakin is me preshani ki koyi baat nhi hai ap ko instaforex ap ko ye saholat free deta ha ke jis currency pair par ap trade karna chahte hai wo ap ko kitna profit de ga is website par ja kar regular check kr sakte he. webtrader.instaforex.com aur instaforex ap ko detail ke batata ha kis ki kitni price chal rhi ha aur ap kitna profit kama sakte hai.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some people say that beginners should focus only on one pair of forex. but for me, a beginner can start by monitoring the chart 2-3. because the characteristics of each forex pair is almost similar. even very similar. all react to support and resistance. Well, we just need to understand the market reaction and then make it an opportunity for us to make a profit in the market and I suggest you include in your watch list is as follows: EUR / USD, GBP / USD. It gives you 2 different currency pairs to follow, enough to trade with. You really should choose your favorites from this and follow them very closely and master one forex trading strategy at a time, once you progress you can add more currency pairs to your watch list.

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    `mere khayal se Gbp/Usd aur Usd/Cad currencies bilkul thak h market m kabi b ap ko in ki price kam nhi hoti balke barhti rahti hai is lye ye meri raye ha. good luck guys

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to start from EUR / USD to start with the beginners. This is the first time that we have entered the trading session for the same reason. This issue is predicted to be predictable and it is expected to be positive. It is important to do business with us in pairs. If you do not like any other pair, then you have to pair it and then you have to buy it for yourself, so do the same for the best way to market your EURO & DOLLAR K pair that is really worth it. The pair can also

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,477 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners k leye mery point sy tho acha pair aur jo easy bhi ho wo Euo/Usd ka hai lkn is mai krna ye hai k low volume ya lot sy
    Trading krni hai thaky apki zyada sy zyada learning ho saky aur doara mai ye kahnga k starting mai earning k pichy mat jao aur
    Srf learning kro zyada sy zyada.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-23), bali351 (2018-08-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-22), Mr Law (2018-07-22), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 299 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)