+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 559 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5581

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't trade in volatile market it has very high risks in it.maine kabhi nahi kiya magar mere dost kartay hain jinho ne mujhe forex ka bataya tha. they advise me not to go for volatile that why i am restricted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Equitation the taste is the mantra to head clear. apparently inconstant market is optimal for trading or riding the perceptiveness provided we change the compensate option in athletics the disposition and not against it. We change big profits in inconstant markets but it also has the potentiality to create big loses for us if we go against the discernment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who are experienced and have idea of market movements and prior experience of trading in volatile markets can make some good money by trading in these markets and trade with the sharp spikes or fluctuations.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you mate as it is very important to have a good knowledge and a better understanding of these markets and a prior experience to trade in volatile markets to perform profitable trades otherwise traders should avoid trading in volatile markets.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to trade in volatile markets but you must have strong analysis to know the general trend of the markets and in volatile markets you can make money by trading in both the directions.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have some good experience in trading then we can make some good money even in volatile market conditions. After news we see some good trend going on over some 100-150pips then we make some huge profits if we follow trend.

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Maine dekha hai k ziada tar new traders scalping ko prefer karte hain. ... yeh mushkil hey is mein bohot practice chahiye kuch pips to aap ko acha profit ... scalping range market me acche se kia ja sakta hain par active market me ... Q K market bohot ziada volatile hoti hai, or position k profit mai close ho ...Ek yaisa life time real platform jisko india talash kar rahi hai aur jiske madhyam se aap india ke gdp groth ko badha sakte hai, ... SIR AAPNE FORX TRADING KE BARE ME SUNA BHI HOGA AUR SAYAD KIYA BHI HOGA ... ,ABHI SABSE JAYA SOUCE OF INCOME FOREX MARKET ME HAI LEKIN USKE ...

Junior Member azhar5 is an unknown quantity at this point azhar5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when any market is volatile then it can move to any direction.so it is more risky then normal market.so i do not make any trade on volatile market.because if it goes opposite direction then it will cause a huge risk or loss.
    jony

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you could have a good experience in some of the deals we have, we are in a volatile market conditions, make good money, after the news, we do more then if you follow the trends we Please see the tendency of some good to happen in a few more than 100pips make some big profits.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont use volatile market because its very risky..and its much sure about loss..so use only normal market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 559 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)