+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 559 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap volatile market me trade karte hain?

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    very much risky for trading in volatile market situation ..this happen on several session that a sudden jump and again fall this condition is very much dangerous for scalper or swing trader..i have the fear about swing coz it can cost a very quick profit/loss.in my experience i saw the most volatility happen on before USA market opens

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

anp220 (2018-10-31), bmw148 (2018-10-31), pmln (2018-10-31), ppp420 (2018-10-31), pti148 (2018-10-31)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mai tou volatile market main kaam nai karta hun kuin k us main aik tou bhoot hi zadda risk hota hai loss k chances zadda hotay hain jb k profit k bhoot hi zadda km hotay hain mainy aik daffa volatile market main work kia but loss hua us k bhd nai kia volatile market main work..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously this time is the biggest opportunity to make money from forex. because of the high volatility both to choose to open our trade to generate good profits in the forex market. and I also focus on the volatility of the online forex trading business. and More volatility means more opportunities to trade but getting and losing both depends on our trading methods and on the analysis we follow for trading. I always trade with small lot sizes and don't worry about market volatility or instability.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job or business. if we have good experience in trading then we can make money well even in unstable market conditions. After the news we see some good trends happening above some 100-150 pips then we make some big profits if we follow the trend. and you must know that you don't have to use a lot of large sizes. a good strategy that consists of your entry criteria and exit criteria. Then you have to determine whether you have a buy or sell signal. This is when you now have to look at the current trend bias to find out this will allow you to correct losses that might occur when both positions are locked. If you use a large lot size, you may not have enough margin to fix the loss and therefore have to wait for the right one.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OK, the Volatile market really makes sense for our traders to create, a few dollars fast if not, we have to wait a lot to achieve our target goals. Personally I really like to trade unstable markets because it offers extraordinary excitement with moments and reasonable areas for trading. and I trade an unstable market and benefit from them. During this period, I only looked for strong points of support and resistance and exchanged reflections from these points. In this way the price will bounce from them to leas 40 points before resuming the previous trend.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade in any market you want if your strategy works well, then you need to trade in a volatile market. because I used to trade in the trend market, I will follow trends and trade only if there is a clear trend to follow and the preferred method for trading foerx markets for me and when I'm in the mood, I trade in volatile markets, sometimes, I lost and sometimes I got a big profit. Usually, I don't like to trade because it is volatile because it is very risky to trade and see casting, predictions or free signals that do not work to help you in such conditions. sometimes, you have to try your luck on a volatile market

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you understand the analysis of volatile market trends it may be easier to sell. Using the support and resistance areas can help you trade a market that fluctuates profitably. All you have to do is support or rejection of the idea of Breakout for small profit targets. and I benefit from a volatile market and their business. This time, I decided to look for points of support and resistance and strong points, such as bounce trading. In this way, the value of Leas from them for 40 points in the small Resume previously boasted about it before.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I trade in volatile markets and know everyone is afraid of trading in volatile markets, but I like trading in volatile markets because givese always gives you more pips in a sequence and also increases your profits and overlaps the New York and London sessions, which is the least trading time. stable. and Yesterday the EURUSD pair was very volatile, I don't know what moved the market so the EURUSD pair could move very fast, I also got a loss but not too big, because I put the SL without using TP, so the profit I lost, and the price turned to touch SL i

11. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I do not trade in an unstable market, which is very risky to trade at the right time, whether we are determined to get a lot or lose a large amount of time to be in or after the system when in that state. After the news, we saw some good trends happening. above 100-150 pips, we produce a number of extraordinarily large results if we follow the trend. and for those prostitutes that potential industry gamers might have to do to make it extraordinary in accordance with industry and the world economy, in the end one who undoubtedly surfs in another country transfers trade. FOREX, always recognized as a world exchange for buying and selling tropical islands without objections

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really for currency operations we have to maintain an extraordinary mindset and this excellent behavior is our effective source because with just one beat we don't reduce all battles so we have to use our collateral as our device. The next day there for profit so don't think about losing. I am always happy either in profit or reduce. Lots of cash with your operations. and Forex is a good job. This is the time when we can make the most profit or lose the most and I prefer to trade in such conditions, with the right knowledge and following the right strategy we have the opportunity to get good profits. so obviously this is the best time. Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 559 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (28)