+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 241 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein bhi in indicators ka use karta hooon. ye indicators se humari trading aasaaan ho jati hai....aur proper risk management aur time line hone par hum sucess pa sakte hai..so trading success in depended on good strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you, there are more of a trend followed by what the best strategy have created thanks to the trend, and analyzes are also all suffered trends.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ, मैं आप के साथ सहमत हैं कि अधिक विश्लेषण हम हमारे विश्लेषण के परिणामों का उपयोग प्रारंभिक कठिनाइयों के बावजूद भी बेहतर हो रही है लेकिन हम यह कर सकते हैं थोड़ा सीखना होगा

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I practically enter the market using fundamental analysis and news effect but I use pivot points to set my TP. It is better for me this way because the market sometimes reacts violently to news releases.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    mugh ko to gi ek he strategy pasand ha or woh ha manual trading main manual trading he karta houn or ye mugh ko bahot he pasand ha main ne or bhi strategy use ki hane per main ne un ko useful nahi paya esi liye main ne un ko churr diya ha or ab sirf or sirf manaual trading kar raha houn

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistant is my strategy. I take of point that price turn by drawing constant line (horizontal line from MT4) and then measure that price turned there many time on large time frame. Then I use fibonacci to measure possible retracement from that point and set my trade with TP and SL.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Me koi bhi deal kholne se pehle uski technical aur fundamental studies karta hon..iske alawa RSI, MACD, Bolliner band etc se cross check krta hon fir deal ko open aur close karta hon
    well for me i have put always the take profit by 50pt and if i have make some success deal i will open with more lot size but the take profit steal the same well some times i close the deal manually when i see that the market will goes against me but i think that when i have made just 10 or more success deal i will make good money

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly, you're absolutely right, without the use of indicators, it is very difficult to know the right entered in the forex market, which is guarantees is that you must use the economic news +indicators + the tracing of trends.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy chahye jo vi ho,sahite tarase follow karna abassak hai.agar hum sahi tarase follow kar sakte hai to hi hum forex pa bohoot paisa kama sakte ha.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    ...... yes i agree with you ..... you are indeed a good way ...... trading scalping and using money management by using the target and stop loss point ..... it's very good if we continue obey them ..... and you do not ever have melanggat rules and make yourself ....
    scalping trading is money management should pay attention. A good money management with the losses that occur when using scalping strategies can still be in tolerance, loss of 10% to 20% with a scalping strategy in my opinion could still tolerated. given the scalping technique can benefit up to 100% in a day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 241 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)