+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 241 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used mainly scalping and short term strategy but now i think it's the time to decide for long time trading strategy coz market is very low position currently and if i open a positioning for several months then it can be profitable rather than doing scalping or day trading.this is only my personal point of view

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main hamisha support 1 aur Resistance 1 per he apni lot open karta hoon aur TP or SL b isi bunyaad par laga hn. ager meri lot support 1 per hay tu mera TP Resistance 1 say 15 pips neachey hota hay same case in other lots jab main apni lot resistance 1 per lagata hn tu TP support 1 say 15 pips uper rakhta hn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time my strategy is very short term or scalping but when one of the scalping going gain more than 10-20 pips i m thinking to keep this long .but i don't think this is good for each and Evey trade coz we saw sometimes a quick swing which can bring the ginning as loss in short period of time

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly use th eparice action for trading and I thik this is a very good stratgy for a trader to follow and it does not need very hard effort to learn this for [rice action trading we trade with the candle formations. Thats it.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    mara do account ah main un doono account ko used karta hoon yhi mare best strategy ha wo ksa main ap ko bata hoon ak account par main buy karta hoon or es ke thor dar ka bad agr market mara against ja rahai ho to dosaara account par sell kar data hoon main apna order daya ho ko close nhi karta jub tak wo profit man jaya.

Member asma is an unknown quantity at this point asma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After analysing market i always use tp and sl limts according to my account margin and then i enter a trade and daily i do 10 trades maximum. On daily average that is enough for me. Fibonacci help me a lot to interpreting the chart and the entry and exit points.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make the strategies we have to go for the trading with the news and also we have to go for the trading with the indicators so that we can be best to make the strategies.We have to go for various analysis.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly i use RSI and MA. its not a strategy but help to indicate the market. this is good for new. it is very simple and have good results. only few trades went wrong
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade on seeing trend..and i use pivot point to place order.whether to sell or buy...and for further i use fibonnacci level to check wht will be postion of market in future?"?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah,,,u r right bro....sl and tp ka bahot mahatva hai hamari trading meing...kyun ki isse hum huge loss ko avoid kar skate hai...but ye sab sahi time line mein set honaa jaruri hai tabhi uskaa faydaa mil payega...support and resistence level helps to set sl and tp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 241 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)