+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 241 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    My strategy is so simple because i do most of my trade in the high fluctuation market with scalping trading because from this i am getting 15 to 20 pips per trade easily and 50 to 70 pips per day , but for trading with this strategy trader have to learn first and have to do more practice in the demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pinbar is the best system for trading forex and do not forget to make the stop loss it is for sefty your money in forex, because we are not understand that is thrue...
    this will help you gain more profits...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Economic calenders is the best way to do fundamental analysis for any trader and go through the economic data of past times which can form the basis of your trades to perform long time trades.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a scalper it is a good strategy to trade with the trend and to trade with trend it is important to consider a indicator or few indicators to have a better idea of current trend to make profitable trades

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite strategy is Scalping. I love this strategy is forex because I only do trade by doing fundamental and technical analysis and these analysis help me a lot doing scalping. I have made a large amount of money by doing scalping that is why scalping is my favorite strategy.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prior to generating a buy and sell 1st we look at BB. i'd personally await the purchase price to the touch or perhaps appear extremely towards the group. so when the item takes place we look at the actual candlesticK, RSI, parabolic SAR as long as they almost all acknowledge we open up the actual trade.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, i just use indicators and i fellow just signals i have believe jsut on indicators and signals but its not fear because we should see all sides and should spend time on new strategies its best for traders.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayls y manual trading is best for new traders because this reason is that you can make any good idea in your trading but trend line is so good mostly traders are prafar this thing.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After applying the basic research technology, I ask them to depend on the value, to predict the resistance and support lines of the couple, I set the STOP LOSS and TakeProfit for my trading strategy .. is, all traders would like to use, please ..

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just only use MA (100) indicator to see the mayor trend. and use 3 SMA and ADX to see the signal BUY or SELL. i also use support and resistant from other resource

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 241 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)