+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 241 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi to scalping ek strategy par kam kar raha hun.. jaise ismain.. daily time frrame, 1hr timeframe, and 5 mnts time frame use hote hain..
    dialy timeframe .. overall trend janne ke liye..
    1hr timeframe .. trendline breakout ke liye..
    aur 5mnts timeframe .. trading karne ke liye use karte hain..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make my strategy by own. It mixed with day trading + news trading. My targeted profit per month 40% which I can achieve by new and day trading. 25% profit come from news trading and 15% profit come from day trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    main market analyse karna achi tarah se nahi janat par main swing technique use karta hu jis se mujhe profit hota hai.waise trading ke liye main kafi indicator use karne sikhe hai but mujhe news jayada read karna acha option lagta hai.

Member sparkle is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not used only on strategy. i used different strategy in different place when i face problem. I thank it is better strategy to solve any forex trading problem.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the best strategy is if your experience in trading low , you have to trade in relatively small amounts , and when you increase your experience thus will increase rate of trading a little bit

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    i alwayz target small profit and trade for lots of times. well its not scalping in proper sense cause i dont enter trade for 2 3mints. it stays there for 1 hour smtyms 4 hour also. and my system have given me good profit.
    if we can set small targets in trading we certainly would be easier to get it, and we will also try to train our consistency in getting the target is in a trading profit .. if we can consistently longer, then it becomes easier to maximize the profit that we get ..

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    My strategy is so simple because i do most of my trade in the high fluctuation market with scalping trading because from this i am getting 15 to 20 pips per trade easily and 50 to 70 pips per day , but for trading with this strategy trader have to learn first and have to do more practice in the demo account.
    That is impressive. I myself have not been quite successful at scalping for some reasons. In fact, I have already abandoned scalping to focus on position trading which actually yields better profits for my trades and that's where I try to improve.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    My strategy is so simple because i do most of my trade in the high fluctuation market with scalping trading because from this i am getting 15 to 20 pips per trade easily and 50 to 70 pips per day , but for trading with this strategy trader have to learn first and have to do more practice in the demo account.
    thank you for the information pack, I am a novice trader after being informed of the father is very useful for me. because I was a novice trader who still have much to learn whether it is learning to get the information through the forum, and learn directly with senior traders. so I get the strategy right for me to run the forex business.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    before making a trade first i check BB. i would wait for the price to touch or come very near to the band. and when it happens i check the candlesticK, RSI, parabolic SAR if they all agree i open the trade/position

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i alwayz target small profit and trade for lots of times. well its not scalping in proper sense cause i dont enter trade for 2 3mints. it stays there for 1 hour smtyms 4 hour also. and my system have given me good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 241 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)