+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 241 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    may sirf aur sirf 20 pisp profit ki ya loss ki statregy use karta hun din may mujh lagta hai kay hum apni streatgy jo hai woh news ko follow karah kay bhi ban sakta hain...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental per trading kerna kafi profitable ho sakta hay. keuun kay sari forex market hi fundamentals per chalti hay. iss liay agar aap ko achi tarah fundamentals per aboor hasil ho jaey to phir to aap kafi sara kama saktay hain.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

mayray hisaab say to price action strategy sab say best hay, iss may bas aik ya do MA use kerni perti hain or baqi bas support or resistance points per candle formation say signal lia jaata hay or trading ki jaati hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri koi bhi nahi hai kyunki strategy remains ek Hai har strategy partner to sath aur har samne nahi situation I reh sakti
    Traders ko sath sath apni time into my strategy change line chahiye bhi. strategy of the basic concept of ka rehta hai ki hume samne technicals aur fundamentals to bse trading karni chahaiye hisa, stop loss take profit ka aur use karna chahiye aur rmotions ko kaabu chahiye ye my rakhna. Zara basic strategy same rehti hai iske alawa turn hoti rehti hai

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading strategy used to be the use of bolinger band alongside the RSI indicator but currently, I don't use those indicators anymore the truth is that sometimes, these indicators will fail so I now base my strategy on price action. I use the pivot point strategy and with the fibonacci retracement

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    main jo houn na forex trading main 2 saal se houn or main es main na koi taqreeban her startegy use kar chuka houn or ab main sab straetgies ko na ek sath he use karta houn kioun k mugh ko es main na kafi experince ho gaya ha ab

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not for all the time. It is most dangerous and you will see margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your pair or you well confidence about the trend. Candlestick is the best for all you can easily analysis the trend and take good profit.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no uniform strategy that i used for forex trading. Whatever the position is going in the market i apply accordingly, because forex money market is the market which is totally unpredictable,those who are failed in the market who is predicting forex market just deal what is going currently in the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economic calenders is the best way to do fundamental analysis for any trader and go through the economic data of past times which can form the basis of your trades to perform long time trades.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    well mai scalping use karna zayada pasand karta hun amai din me kai baar trade karta hun aur thoda thoda profit kama kar apni trade close karna pasand karta hun aur isme zadatar kamyab bhi raha hun..

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best strategy. I don't depend on the strategies of other traders, i make my now strategies myself due to my experience and the type of trading that will suit me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 241 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)