+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 241 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion to be trader forex and get title expert required long time proccess , no short cut to get instant profit , never trap wityh any ads that promise easy money from forex then we buy tools,except you have huge money and you willingly buy software

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use candlestick patterns and lines of trend piping aided with the inform of validation and status and my message when prices had fractured through sustain or resistivity peak

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think same for every beginners in their first real trade. They get loss and stop out in their account. But, we can study and practice again to maximize our skill in forex trading. And then we can make profit in next trading.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Its not easy to use a particular strategy to get profit from the Forex market and for that practice in demo is must .Till date me not found some fixed strategy to get pips daily .
    Hope to make such strategy of my own soon.
    by learning from the master strategy will help us maybe we can reap the benefits of forex courses and asked advice on the forum in trading and are always looking for the best strategy for us

Junior Member UAEFX is an unknown quantity at this point UAEFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah true there is no fixed strategy because of nature of the market. But its better to buy/sell with support and resistance on 4 hour chart and execute it looking with moving averages.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

The biggest thing is that ... you should be emotionless while you trade. And go for limit orders only.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainly i use scalping strategy in my trade because i feel comfort to trade with this strategy because i think using this strategy i get 50 pips every day but some times i give loss also but at the end of the month totally i get profit.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its suitable for you but i think its some risky who have not good experience about market . anyway now i am trying to present at news time because now i am concentrating more in news trading . few days ago i was lots of time but now there is great hope to get a govt. job and for this preparing myselves to do news trading and naturally when news come maily evening or night (usd) then it will be great for me.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not for all the time. It is most dangerous and you will see margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your pair or you well confidence about the trend. Candlestick is the best for all you can easily analysis the trend and take good profit.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayray hisaab say to price action strategy sab say best hay, iss may bas aik ya do MA use kerni perti hain or baqi bas support or resistance points per candle formation say signal lia jaata hay or trading ki jaati hay.

Member victorforex is an unknown quantity at this point victorforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I use strategy in the breakout of trading and see if price breakout of the yesterday high or the yesterday low and make trading to capture few pips from market. It help me well to make profit sometime but not all time. So I see how make plan to improve on strategy better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 241 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)