+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 241 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skboyra View Post
    i use various strategy at the time of the investment. but generally i give priority to the news trading. from the news i get some valuable information that are very effective for the trading where the price of the currency fluctuate for it.
    if we have a good strategy so we have to do well so we'll get maximum results and we will get the results we want and then success is our hands

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use various strategy at the time of the investment. but generally i give priority to the news trading. from the news i get some valuable information that are very effective for the trading where the price of the currency fluctuate for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salam.com View Post
    A community sports a history with agencies copy broker agent expert services based upon traders’ viewpoints. Additionally you can promote a perceptions your specific brokerage kept with you, give a person's diagnosis with it has the expert services level of quality and even convey to pertaining to a person's favourable and also detrimental connection with handling your stock broker enterprise. Your current commentary is going to assistance alternative potential traders keep away from flaws plus decide on a efficient brokerage service so that you can interact personally by using.
    if we can promote our business then we will get a positive response because with less so we will gain the trust of others and we can as well to get to the good direction

Member tahirmalix is on a distinguished road tahirmalix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right, before we have a strategy that can count on looking for new strategies are very important as an alternative if it fails in the strategy can only use the new stratgei and must have been on test on demo account first before using the real account

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun-Moon View Post
    For me, I trade with chart patterns and trendline. Trendline is simple but very effective and strong tools for trading, according to my own opinion.
    i know also trend-line is very effective while you trade but you need to follow others thing like support & resistance level also and many experience trade can trade i know with support $ resistance level with trend-line .

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, I trade with chart patterns and trendline. Trendline is simple but very effective and strong tools for trading, according to my own opinion.

Junior Member UAEFX is an unknown quantity at this point UAEFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well in trading, much like with shoe sizes, you can only trade a size that fits you. Unlike shoe sizes though you can grow into bigger money shoes over time.

Reading books about trading,doing simulated trading, being in trading seminar environments, completing training courses, and your beliefs about trading are completely different realities than trading with live money. Many traders do not understand the emotions, ego, stress, and psychological pain that grips the new trader as they start trading a live account. There is a big difference between trading a $100,000 simulated account and putting up $100,000 of your own money trading. A 10% draw down feels much differently in your real account I assure you than during paper trading and you will not behave the same as you did with play money.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    Its a good question friend
    i am using at least 120 pips strategy. and must use stop loss key. i think its very important.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein apni forex trade ke liye 20:60 pips ki strategy use karta hun, jismein mera TP 60 pips ka hota hai aur Sl 20 pips ka, Aur iss strategy ko main EU pair mein use karta hun always overall result winning hi hota hai after doing good analysis. Forex example agar meri do trades SL hit kar jaati aur ek TP ko tab bhi mein +20 pips profit mein rehta hun overall.

Junior Member UAEFX is an unknown quantity at this point UAEFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if you are an expert trader your decision can be right 6 or 7 times out of 10 times but it can never be accurate for 10 out of ten times. Its just the risk management that can save you in tough times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 241 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)