+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 241 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are still new to forex, then I think a small capital is a great alternative to begin trading. currently investing in forex you can do in a number that is not too large. thus providing many opportunities for traders to do business with ease. many new traders are also starting to invest forex with little capital to practice trading strategies or psychological well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    I sometimes trade without using stoplose but with the averaging technique and the order of a small lot because the lot is a small margin we will be able to survive even floating minus is not exposed to MC
    yeah if you believe the results of your analysis of why not to trade with you without using SL but if my advice when you are trading with large pips better you use SL in your trading ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    I am thinking that is suited for you but i think its some risky who have not good experience about market or anyway now i am trying to present at news time because now i am trying to concentrating more in news trading to get success.
    Emotions often appear when you are not in control of the situation. So if you want to remove your emotions from your trading then you need to ensure you cover as many angles as possible.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the one hand and in the other hand an investment manager bearing an international equity portfolio needs to purchase and sell several pairs of foreign currencies to pay for foreign securities purchases

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I sometimes trade without using stoplose but with the averaging technique and the order of a small lot because the lot is a small margin we will be able to survive even floating minus is not exposed to MC

Member santo.plus is on a distinguished road santo.plus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend actually my strategy is very simple.i just using three indicators.
    this are stoc.,RSA and MACD.this are very powerful indicator.
    and also using by world wide.if you are not used this you can definitly try it.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the information pack, I am a novice trader after being informed of the father is very useful for me. because I was a novice trader who still have much to learn whether it is learning to get the information through the forum, and learn directly with senior traders. so I get the strategy right for me to run the forex business.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri koi bhi nahi hai kyunki strategy remains ek Hai har strategy partner to sath aur har samne nahi situation I reh sakti
    Traders ko sath sath apni time into my strategy change line chahiye bhi. strategy of the basic concept of ka rehta hai ki hume samne technicals aur fundamentals to bse trading karni chahaiye hisa, stop loss take profit ka aur use karna chahiye aur rmotions ko kaabu chahiye ye my rakhna. Zara basic strategy same rehti hai iske alawa turn hoti rehti hai

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai hamesha 50pip turn a profit ya decrease ki strategity raktha din mai mujhe 50 pip milgaya toh mai usse santut rehta hu aur agar decrease hogaye toh bhi.

Senior Member yasiraziz is an unknown quantity at this point yasiraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ny satretegy buhat kam use karta hoon bas market ko check karta hoon
    phir website sy news lyta hoon aur trade karta hoon aur apna target 30pips ka rakhat hoon agar mujy profit ho gya to thik
    agar loss b ho gya to next deal k liye apne ap ko tayar karta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 241 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)