+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 241 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai bohot hi simple strategy use karta hun apna trading me. Mai 10 pip strategy use karta hun. Jis se only 10 pips profit kiya jaa sakta hai aur ye pura target me close hota hai. Lekin hame kisi ki strategy follow nai karni cahiye. Hame khud ek strategy create karna cahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marwa View Post
    Scalping is good but not for all the time. It is most dangerous and you will see margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your pair or you well confidence about the trend. Candlestick is the best for all you can easily analysis the trend and take good profit.
    scalping is not every one and i think many people on this market and on this forum already understand about the risk
    in scalping the forex market. there is really no way for new traders to be able to make money from this business
    by using scalping. they must learn other strategies first or learn scalping from a successful scalping master.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyubov View Post
    myself have not been quite successful at scalping for some reasons. In fact, I have already abandoned scalping to focus on position trading which actually yields better profits for my trades and that's where I try to improve.
    Scalping is a trading technique against the trend so it is somewhat difficult because we must know the precise direction of trade and focus on the trade because the take profit and stop loss move quickly

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kavita View Post
    interpret the market trends and click to invest in forex

aapka ye aik acha method hay, hamesha trend kay hisaab say hi trading kerni chaheay, chahay app scalping hi keuun na ker rahay hoon. agar trend kay against trading karaingay to phir loss ka kafi darr rehta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    myself have not been quite successful at scalping for some reasons. In fact, I have already abandoned scalping to focus on position trading which actually yields better profits for my trades and that's where I try to improve.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai apne balance ko dekhte howay apna target set karta hon mera daily ka koi target set nahi ye depend karta hai mere balance per aur mere khayal se targeting trading best hai.

Senior Member marwa is on a distinguished road marwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good but not for all the time. It is most dangerous and you will see margin call. However you can use it if you are sure about your pair or you well confidence about the trend. Candlestick is the best for all you can easily analysis the trend and take good profit.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    interpret the market trends and click to invest in forex

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a point that is very valid and important and even if the trader to trade with the trend indicator and it must have a good basic knowledge and this can be done by going through the economic calendar.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    After applying fundamental and technique studies, i predict support and resistance of that pair and then according to those values, i set TP and S for my deal..This strategy should be used by every trader..
    main support aur resistance level ke liye pivot point calculaor ka use karta hoon , aur 20-30 pip s/l point use karna sahi samjhta hoon , meri strategy scalping hai aur ismain jyada profit hum safe tareeke se banate hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 241 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)