+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 241 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main toh kafi new strategy use karta hoon trade ko profit me lane ke liye.Is liye main demo se sikhey huwe strategies ko hi yaha use karta hoon.Main market trend ko acchi tarah se follow kar sakta hoon aur phir trade ko open karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally I go with euro/usd combination pair. Because it's average pip ratio is very good. Secondly we need to decide about our planning. Because we can make two type of business, either short term of long term for real life project. For any short term from the juniors' point of view we can use take profit indicator and do scalping with low range.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may daily time frame per technical analysis use kerta hoon aur short term may news trading kerta hoon. Iss tarah kabhi kabhi aik hi pair per mayri buy bhi chal rahi hoti hay aur sell bhi.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a scalper it is a good strategy to trade with the trend and to trade with trend it is important to consider a indicator or few indicators to have a better idea of current trend to make profitable trades

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depend karta hai market ki condition pe mai market ko analyze karta hun phor decide karta hun ki kya strategy use karni hai agar market 15-20pip k beech me upar niche karti rehti hai toh mai scalping use karta hun issey mujhe kai baar kafi faayda hota hai lekin dhayan rakhna chahiye ki new na release hone wali ho uss waqt jabb aap scalping kare..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    As for me, if i discover a strategy and i have not tested it and see how profitable it is, i will rather keep it to myself until i test it to see the profitability of the strategy. Once i have tested it and it works, that is when i will share it.
    may her kisam ki strategy use kerta hoon. Daily time frame per swing trading bhi kerta hoon aur phir news trading per scalping bhi kerta hoon. Aksaar may day trading bhi kerta hoon.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may nay bhohot saray traders say strategies li hain, laykin mjhe to yehi lagta hay kay mjhe apni hi aik strategy banani paraygi, keuun kay kisi ki strategy sahi tarah use nae ki jaa sakti.

Junior Member gischel is an unknown quantity at this point gischel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can have a dream as high as you possibly can but you need to keep thinking realistic. you should not be greed and make a realistic target. we need to keep learn about forex trading knowledge and strategy. you need to have a lot of patience because it is need a lot of time to learn and collect experience.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mizanur View Post
    I do not want to discuss about my strategy, But I can say short term trade is more profitable and risk free than long term.
    Well, buddy,
    I think we do not need to hide our strategy from other trader since we all have our own talent and hand. Even with same strategy, different trader who use it will result different product. And the good point of knowledge sharing is it will make us become smarter, having more knowledge, and any other positive effect.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to truegoa For This Useful Post:

sripanut (2012-08-02)

Member mizanur is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to discuss about my strategy, But I can say short term trade is more profitable and risk free than long term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 241 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)