+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 241 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the good strategy to be applied on real trading should be tried on demo for at least 2 months to make sure that there is no false signals made and if there is you must know how to avoid it in trading, this makes performance on real account better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agreed with you here is much need for good strategies if we want to got success in this and it will be best for us to got the money and when we were good in this then we should must be got the profit and i am using the take profit and stop loss in my trade and this is best for me to do trade according this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    dear friend main rozana apni strategy changa karta hoon kabhi 30pips ki kabhi 50pips ki is say main rozana kafi experince hasil karta hoon aur jo k mujhy agay trading main faida daita hai

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri koi bhe strategy nahi hai q k main abhe to only posting he kar raha hun & main posting se he khush hun par agar mujhe ziyada profit karny ka shoq huwa to phirm main trading karonga & ziyada profit ka sochonga!

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use a bit of an indicator, because i do scalping. i used to doing scalping in the morning at around . and the results are very good with record while maintaining the availability of my money. i think scalping is the best way to make profit at this business, i do no need longer time to get profit and it makes me comfortable in this business.

Member lowspread is an unknown quantity at this point lowspread's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping just isn't everyone but many individuals with this industry and also on this kind of community forum previously realize in regards to the threat
    inside scalping forex. there is certainly actually absolutely no way for first time dealers in order to make money using e-commerce
    through the use of scalping. they need to understand some other techniques initial or perhaps understand scalping from your productive scalping learn.
    i'm here to learn and make money in forex...

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shozeb View Post
    han sahi kaha hai bhai dusre traders ki strategy lekar unhe use karne se accha hai ki trader demo account me practise karke khud se strategy baney aur trade kare issey uski trading bhi improve hogi...
    aapka ye aik acha method hay, hamesha trend kay hisaab say hi trading kerni chaheay, chahay app scalping hi keuun na ker rahay hoon. agar trend kay against trading karaingay to phir loss ka kafi darr rehta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iTradeFx4life View Post
    may nay bhohot saray traders say strategies li hain, laykin mjhe to yehi lagta hay kay mjhe apni hi aik strategy banani paraygi, keuun kay kisi ki strategy sahi tarah use nae ki jaa sakti.
    han sahi kaha hai bhai dusre traders ki strategy lekar unhe use karne se accha hai ki trader demo account me practise karke khud se strategy baney aur trade kare issey uski trading bhi improve hogi...
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apni strategy share to nahi karta hun par main khud dosron ki strategy use karta hun q k main itna acha trader nahi hun to mujhe agar koi achi strategy mil jae to main usko follow karta hun!

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders should not make the bad strategy in forex or the strategy which is very complicated because it will not be easy for the traders to get some good easy money without risking any money in the field of forex tradings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 241 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)