+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 241 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member rislama is an unknown quantity at this point rislama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its better to go along with the pattern. so the best technique is to recognize the pattern beginning and business accordingly. And different signal and EAs are used by the investors to recognize the pattern as per his research. And usually bollinger groups, stochastics, MA, parabolic SAR are some of the typical signs regularly used by the traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    in the trade I use a very simple strategy, using a trend line and the correlation between the pair related. I think it is a strategy that is not too difficult to learn, the important thing we have to learn to understand the character of the pair that we use to trade. because when we understand his character, it will be very helpful in analyzing the better.
    aapka ye aik acha method hay, hamesha trend kay hisaab say hi trading kerni chaheay, chahay app scalping hi keuun na ker rahay hoon. agar trend kay against trading karaingay to phir loss ka kafi darr rehta hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the trade I use a very simple strategy, using a trend line and the correlation between the pair related. I think it is a strategy that is not too difficult to learn, the important thing we have to learn to understand the character of the pair that we use to trade. because when we understand his character, it will be very helpful in analyzing the better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alecander is an unknown quantity at this point alecander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reasoning is the win of the craft because it's not without meaning reasoning of craft and psychotherapy capabilities moldiness travel to be built by the bourgeois

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before making a switch front i cheque BB. i would wait for the value to move or originate rattling moral to the stria. and when it happens i contain the candle stick, RSI, story SAR if they all concord i unsealed the trade/position

Member nilanjan is on a distinguished road nilanjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trade with economic calender which give me good help for my trading. In the other way I also trade with the help of candle sticks pattern, Bollinger band also helps me lot.

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Search Engine Optimization Strategy Creating a Search engine optimization Strategy is more important than it ever has been. As search marketing evolves into this new age of online marketing and promotion, companies should focus on creating a robust Search Engine Optimization Strategy before that encompasses these three major strategies:

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would like to say about this thread that Me koi bhi deal kholne se pehle uski technical aur fundamental studies karta hon..iske alawa RSI, MACD, Bolliner band etc se cross check krta hon fir deal ko open aur close karta hon

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wulandari View Post
    well, for me its better to try or forward test with real cent account, so you can feel your fear and greedy and learn how to manage them with your new strategy, remember every trader has its own strategy
    may daily time frame per technical analysis use kerta hoon aur short term may news trading kerta hoon. Iss tarah kabhi kabhi aik hi pair per mayri buy bhi chal rahi hoti hay aur sell bhi.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    the good strategy to be applied on real trading should be tried on demo for at least 2 months to make sure that there is no false signals made and if there is you must know how to avoid it in trading, this makes performance on real account better
    well, for me its better to try or forward test with real cent account, so you can feel your fear and greedy and learn how to manage them with your new strategy, remember every trader has its own strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 241 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)