+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 241 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading.
    using a trend line and stick candles to study the market, I will go on Down the trend line and decide TP based on the time frame in which I trade but still they need are our emotions, do not let emotions are controlled by their own

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however typically candle patterns and price action, will not work optimally while not the trend line.
    and that i don't apprehend whether or not the trend lines included within the whole indicator.
    it appears we do have in order to make a transparent understanding on your indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    in the trade I use a very simple strategy, using a trend line and the correlation between the pair related. I think it is a strategy that is not too difficult to learn, the important thing we have to learn to understand the character of the pair that we use to trade. because when we understand his character, it will be very helpful in analyzing the better.
    each technique has a flaw, including when using the trend line and the correlation between pairs of related. I think it is a strategy that is not too difficult to learn ...is actually the most important thing for a trader it is basic, as all high science from a trader's knowledge base
    Last edited by ardi_anduk; 2012-12-09 at 01:18 PM. Reason: double post - slow connection

Junior Member Amirgoraya is an unknown quantity at this point Amirgoraya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hame koi b strategy use karne ki zaroat nhi srif ap k pas auto softwere hai to ap ko kuch karne ki zarorat nhi ap auto software se easy earning kar sakty han softwere lene k liye abi visite kare
    www.amirgoraya.blogspot.com

Banned pipsgaining is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgaining's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may nay bhohot saray traders say strategies li hain, laykin mjhe to yehi lagta hay kay mjhe apni hi aik strategy banani paraygi, keuun kay kisi ki strategy sahi tarah use nae ki jaa sakti.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is very simple. i believe that if you have big amount of back up then you won't have to close any trade in loss ever. that's why i always try to keep 700-1000 pips back up before making any position. as i am a position trader so sometimes i need to wait 2/3 days, sometimes week even to close my trades. though in between i try to make some short position but in that case i remain seriously alert about my back up.

Member eboxnadeem is an unknown quantity at this point eboxnadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tuh abi new hon aur learn kar rha ho forex k bary main
    tuh abi tak kuch use karne ka muka nei mila per jab mily ga tuh achi tarha market ko study karo ga aur dekho ka meri conditions k mutabik muj ko kia suite karta hai phr us k liyaz se trade karo ga aur umeed hai muj ko ik acha profit hoga ....

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    before making a merchandise archetypical i canvass BB. i would wait for the price to tinge or descend really nearer to the attach. and when it happens i stoppage the candlesticK, RSI, story SAR if they all concur i lawless the trade/position

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i learned a lot from a guide . Then i learn about online forex trading from different web sites. After this i studied about online forex trading. Then i opened a demo account and try to trade. After three or four months I am able to trade with real account .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 241 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)