+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 241 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member stylopro is an unknown quantity at this point stylopro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a lot of different trading strategy that as trader we use to get a good profit in forex i think as anew trader we should take proper knowledge about trading finance and marketing and after that we will start trading i think if as a trader we have not have any trading knowledge i think we will loss all our investment in forex ,so as trader we must be follow all that things to get a success in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member stylopro is an unknown quantity at this point stylopro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its candlestick.
    It is quite easy and simple to understand the candlestick, I can provide you the steps

1. Read about candlestick in this forum
    2. Read and understand the chart of patterns from the previous posts
    3. Apply this knowledge of patterns in demo account to understand the market trends
    4. Now you are able to earn good number of pips using Candlestick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoping is an unknown quantity at this point shoping's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use pattern collections and candle lights stays to research the industry, I will get into at the Base of pattern range and choose TP depending on Period of your time on which i am dealing.

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    you create your own personal strategy to take the cash direct from market. if you do in fact dont understand in regards to the trend of one's forex trading you then can have a giant loss. set your trends with cool mind no ought to hurry.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    each trader would have to have its own strategy, because every trader going to have different opinions about the forex market and movement. so the way to deal with the market and make a profit, will also vary. but I think that is important in using any strategy is good money management and emotional control is good. it will support you to be able to get good results in the trade using any strategy.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading.
    how trading is almost the same as I do, I use this information to determine the position of the candle that will I do, I just need the extra line pivot, line suport and resistance lines.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't eff any Item pips PT category, I use disposition lines and candles sticks to learn the industry, I testament follow at the Nether of inclination Concepcion and end TP supported on Period put on which i am trading.

Member kramatsubhani is an unknown quantity at this point kramatsubhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trade open karne se pehle technical strategies use karta hon kisi bhi deal ko open karne se pehle.

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is important enough for you and few months back I was getting 15% in a month but I am long term trader and
    still having open positions which are in negative so result will come after some times
    maybe next month so waiting how much
    I can have after months.
    but now surprisingly I am close to margin call so let see whether I can survive margin call?
    Well, on a typical trading day,
    I can make over 20% of my existing equity.
    I do not trade everyday, but only on days that
    I get a good entry. It thus follows that
    if I get a good entry three times in a day, then I will take them.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HaQi View Post
    however typically candle patterns and price action, will not work optimally while not the trend line.
    and that i don't apprehend whether or not the trend lines included within the whole indicator.
    it appears we do have in order to make a transparent understanding on your indicators.
    by doing it this way I think candle patterns and price action usually will not work optimally while not the trend line. and that I do not understand whether or not the trend lines are included in the overall indicator, but still they need are our emotions, do not let emotions are controlled by their own

---------- Post added 12-13-2012 at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-12-2012 at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HaQi View Post
    however typically candle patterns and price action, will not work optimally while not the trend line.
    and that i don't apprehend whether or not the trend lines included within the whole indicator.
    it appears we do have in order to make a transparent understanding on your indicators.
    I agree with your opinion on the matter candle usual and price action, it will not work optimally while not the trend line. and that I do not understand whether or not the trend lines are included in the overall indicator basic priority is piliahn right as a beginner trader to be more advanced in improving trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 241 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)