+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 241 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member forexmoney is an unknown quantity at this point forexmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its suitable for you but i think its some risky who have not good experience about market . anyway now i am trying to present at news time because now i am concentrating more in news trading . few days ago i was lots of time but now there is great hope to get a govt. job and for this preparing myselves to do news trading and naturally when news come maily evening or night (usd) then it will be great for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well brother main apni strategy analysis k baad bnata hu aur meri strategy conditions pe depend kerti hai k kesi ho gi kyu k aik hi strategy sab conditions ko satisfy nahi ker sekti different startegies banani perti hai ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sulman is an unknown quantity at this point sulman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know more about this task and am testing my all strategies that are in my mind but for the testing my strategies i am using the demo trading account because i am a new trader and do not have any more trading skills so i use the simple strategies in the real trading account.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sulman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stylopro View Post
    Its candlestick.
    It is quite easy and simple to understand the candlestick, I can provide you the steps

1. Read about candlestick in this forum
    2. Read and understand the chart of patterns from the previous posts
    3. Apply this knowledge of patterns in demo account to understand the market trends
    4. Now you are able to earn good number of pips using Candlestick.
    candle on the chart that we can indeed learn its characteristics, but it is not that easy because we have to read and memorize the existing range of candle
    not to mention its many types of indicators

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    sharing and trading strategy is in would like of all traders, its up to you personally would you like to share with your pals, i very appreciate friends who would you like to share during this forum, and could learn along, and all will profit

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meri strategy ye hoti he k me three trades open krta hon low lot size se or fir 25 TP and 40 SL rakhta hon all three trades ka. Fir agar mera technical analysis acha ho to profit ho jata he nai to loss. lakin agar 2 me b prift ho jay or ik me loss ho to fir b me profit me hi hota hon

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 pips sl and tp is not bad but good i think and i also target 50 pips daily but its happen many days i dont able to do it and before to achieve such i overtaded and than also loss because of this over trade and now i am serious if not achieve such never do hurry and remain happy if there is less also.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use candlesick styles and collections of pattern line. assisted with the factor of assistance and resistance. and my access when costs had damaged through assistance or level of resistance factor

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main at a time 2 se 3 strategies use krta hn ager in sab k mutabik muge buy ka signal milta hy to mn buy krta hn aor sale ka milta hy to sale krta hn. ager ak b differ kre to trade nhi lagata.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 241 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)