+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 241 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Successfully i feel trading in techanical method to be able to make money.however now days i am quiz one strategy..on i fell thises achievement i share to all use.Which strategy were going to be described by any seller...Good luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point jan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with my comments forex is good and consistent with student I am a student and I think that forex is a good job of us whenever we had free time we can start trading earn money to support family

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am making mind when i am enter in the trade and my mind is to take some thing when my trade is open and some time i am successful in it and forex is best way for earning and we have to give it time .

Banned nonte9t9 is an unknown quantity at this point nonte9t9's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not not understand clearly please any one know about this please give me good solution

Member lopwahbwa is an unknown quantity at this point lopwahbwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Fundamental per trading kerna kafi profitables ho sakta hay. keuun kay sari forex markets to hi fundamentals per chalti hayes...And iss liay agar aap ko achi taraah fundamentals per aboored hasil ho jaey to phir to aap kafi saras kama saktay hains !

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    main trade karnay se pehlay tamam market ko achi trha deakta hno or per is ka trand deakta hno kay buy main ahi kay sell main or per main apni trade per kaam krana shouro karta hon or main 30pips 20pips tak krta hon

Member aadil is an unknown quantity at this point aadil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i keep tracking the market trends and invest accordingly along with it deep study about the fluctuations of rates gives me an advantage of invest at the best time and then i get gud profit

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhaiya meri strategy bohat hi simple hy main volume dakh ky hi strategy banta hon agr volume kaam ho then high ky pass sell and buying near buy,and agr volume zaiyda ho then main breakout strategy apnata hon,and always follow the trend.

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han Forex ma good strategy ki bht ziada zrorat ha. ak Good strategy sy hi hum ziada profit earn kr skty hain.
    Ma y bht simple and easy strategy chose ki hoi ha.. ma is strategy sy bht achi earning kr rha hu. ma bht khush ho Forex ko join kr ky.

Banned haccib2 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also for shopping, according to the news of a few days during the period from the beginning of this surprising really understand the scope of the right, for the moment the market is changing very fast, so carefully and it should be. But I have a successful trade news from a few minutes later, when.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 241 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)