+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 241 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by framen View Post
    Forex is not a game for gambler but it's scientific based on learning as like any other trade business and the luck not playing any role on that so without good learning you will lose in this sea and will be without any profits and lose your capital else.
    I agree with you, that it is very different forex gambling. because if you trade in a way to gamble, or just rely on luck alone, I'm sure you will not get good results in forex trading is, however, because in forex trading you need to have skills and knowledge and rely on the skills and knowledge to trade, so you will get good results in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned framen is an unknown quantity at this point framen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah I agree with you that the more analysis we use the results of our analysis is also getting better despite initial difficulties but we will learn little by little it can do
    Forex is not a game for gambler but it's scientific based on learning as like any other trade business and the luck not playing any role on that so without good learning you will lose in this sea and will be without any profits and lose your capital else.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned grena is an unknown quantity at this point grena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    analysis is the work of the trade because it's not without meaningful analysis of trade and analysis capabilities must continue to be improved by the merchant
    yeah this is exactly true. You cant prosper or strive in Forex trading if you haven't learnt it properly. Forex is a very vast thing. And you need to master all its basics before investing your money in case you dont want to loose all your money

Member ibrahim92 is an unknown quantity at this point ibrahim92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex simple strategy. My trading strategy is 20 pips per day compromise during the day. Forex is the best price online to do business. avoid greed and control emotions. useful method daily slow and steady.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meri trading karne ki ek hi strategy hai aur wo hai ki main price action aur important news event ke anusaar trade karata hu, main weekly low point par buy karne ka try karta hu, agar sell weekly high point par, magar is baat ka puri tarah se koshish karta hu ki kahi support aur resistance break to nahi ho rahe hai.

Banned jsmnr5001 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr5001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend main tou fill hall trading start he nahe ki hai so main nahe bata sakta kay main kaunsi strategy use karta hu par aap main say jo bhi kerta hai trading wo please apni stretagey meray sath our baqio kay sath share kerain ap kaunsi strategy use karte hain?

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using the scalping which is giving some money on daily basis. we should find the good opportunities in the market so that we should get the easy money from the market without any bigp problem.

Banned Riskideki is an unknown quantity at this point Riskideki's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use technical analysis, but I also need a fundamental analysis as a counterweight in the trade, that is, the fundamental I can see the state of the market and technical analysis, can take advantage of market movements well.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have simple forex strategy. my forex strategy is daily 20 pips and stop trade in that day. forex is best online money making business. i avoid greed and control emotions .take profit daily slow and steady method.

Member Habib Ahmed is on a distinguished road Habib Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i always consider fundamental analysis and after that i check resistance and support and high and low values in 1 day chart and than i start trading.i am using this stratigy for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 241 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)