+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 241 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A seed will eventually sprout, given the right conditions. An acorn carries all the information
    within itself to become an oak tree. The acorn will become the tree if it is given the right set
    of circumstances, such as water, soil, sunshine and time.
    It is the same with our thought processes. We put into our minds certain thoughts or impressions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy khud make ki hoye hai aur ap agar kese aur ki laina chayay tou lai sakty hain specilly expert trader ki aur is k elawa agar ap ik pair ko 1 month tak focus kary tou ap ko wo khud kafi strategy bana kar dai daita hai...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member philipphilemon is an unknown quantity at this point philipphilemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ahead of building a buy and sell initial my partner and i examine BB. i'd watch for the purchase price to touch or are available incredibly near to the music group. so when the idea takes place my partner and i examine your candlesticK, RSI, parabolic SAR if they just about all consent my partner and i available your trade/position.

Member moncefkoulhna is an unknown quantity at this point moncefkoulhna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that this is a point that is very valid and important and even if the trader to trade with the trend as an indicators and it must have a good basic knowledge and this can be done by going through the economic calendars

Banned litgop8 is an unknown quantity at this point litgop8's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main forex trading market main takreban 2 years se forex trading kar raha hon or main ziada tar long term strategy use karta hon. mujhe ic strategy se bohat profit earn howa ha. i like this strategy very much.

Member kousahhudaj is an unknown quantity at this point kousahhudaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if we are still as new to the forex, then I think that a small capital is a great alternative to begin trading. currently investing in forex you can do in a numbers that is not too large. thus providing many opportunities for traders to do business with ease. many new traders are also starting to invest forex with little capital to practice trading strategies or psychological well !!

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bussinessman View Post
    stregey koi bhi banda ke work karne ki zroorath hoti hai yadi hum stregey bana ke work karne ki zroorat hti hai yadi hum stregey bana ke koi bhi kaaam karke isme work karenge to bahut hi acha kar lenge .
    sabhi ke liye jaruri hota hain ki pahle to wo trader strategy banale taki usko trading mein dikkat na aaye straegy hogi to trading mein bhi kafi acha lagega bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned bussinessman is an unknown quantity at this point bussinessman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    ye to achhi baat hai ki aapne apne aap ess business mein strategy banai hai,aise aap ko ess business ko bahut he experience hoga,kyunki trader strategy sirf tabhi bana paata hai jab usko ess business ka achha experience ho aur wo usko apni trading style ke hisaab se use kar sakein..
    stregey koi bhi banda ke work karne ki zroorath hoti hai yadi hum stregey bana ke work karne ki zroorat hti hai yadi hum stregey bana ke koi bhi kaaam karke isme work karenge to bahut hi acha kar lenge .

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not so old trader in forex market and i trade only with news because when any news come then market is moved high level and i try to earn from forex market.forex is a very risky and profitable business and in this business i have a good chance to earn but without knowledge is nil.

Banned med.fx is an unknown quantity at this point med.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    By learning to take a small loss, you will start to feel that it is okay to accept a loss because
    it wont excessively damage your account. Many new traders feel that they are failing if they
    take losses, or they feel that their pride is being hurt, or they feel that they are incompetent
    and feel a sense of despair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 241 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)