+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prior to generating a buy and sell 1st we look at BB. i'd personally await the purchase price to the touch or perhaps appear extremely towards the group. so when the item takes place we look at the actual candlesticK, RSI, parabolic SAR as long as they almost all acknowledge we open up the actual trade. before making a trade first i check BB. i would wait for the price to touch or come very near to the band. and when it happens i check the candlesticK, RSI, parabolic SAR if they all agree i open the trade/position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayls y manual trading is best for new traders because this reason is that you can make any good idea in your trading but trend line is so good mostly traders are prafar this thing. Sir, i just use indicators and i fellow just signals i have believe jsut on indicators and signals but its not fear because we should see all sides and should spend time on new strategies its best for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used mainly scalping and short term strategy but now i think it's the time to decide for long time trading strategy coz market is very low position currently and if i open a positioning for several months then it can be profitable rather than doing scalping or day trading.this is only my personal point of view Yah nice said, we are all here just like families and we should help each other. But all strategy does not work for all the time and also not for all pairs. so we will increase our knowledge about Forex trading and we will make our base of Forex business.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make the strategies we have to go for the trading with the news and also we have to go for the trading with the indicators so that we can be best to make the strategies.We have to go for various analysis. mostly i use RSI and MA. its not a strategy but help to indicate the market. this is good for new. it is very simple and have good results. only few trades went wrong

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still using technical strategy until now with MA, Bollinger band, Chandlestick pattern and different timeframe to trade. That is good strategy if combining with short term trading. And this strategy can give many profit if using in proper way. If we want to be a good trader then should we obey the rules of good OP as well. to comply with the regulations to enter the market then surely we will avoid a huge loss. Prices are volatile but clearly we should always be cautious.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    online ma bohoot strategy ha jo muft ma mil saakta hai.aur hum indian forex forum ma bhi research se sikh sakte ha.ledkin hum strategy sikhne ka baad bhi proper strategy trading ma istemal nehi karte ha.iska karan hum loss karte hai.so strategy sikhna and isko acche tara istemal karna sabse jayada important ha. Actually different strategies k lye indicators ka combination different hy but ,ost common use hony waly indicators moving average, stochastic Oscillator aur Bollinger bands hen. Ap in k functions ko detail k sath study krny k lye www.********.com visit kren kiun k itni zyada detail yahan btana possible nhi hy.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir, scalping is a good process and if you have good knowledge about it, i am sure you can make quick profits and can be rich within very short time.but need time and should patient while trading forex. I like to use scalping strategy in this business. Because i know scalping is more profitable strategy then others. And i can easily make good profit with this strategy and i don't need to spend more time for making profit with this.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fit the strategy after a brief research about the trading currency pair but yes i try to keep concentrate into a particular currency pair and concentrate on the ranges ,rather then going for a specific pips target as i feel that always same pips target we can't get from the trading market. Main to news pe trade karna pasand karta hu. Aur buy on dips and sell on rally is streategy se trade karta hu. Kabhi kabhi news pair ke favour main bhi ho to opposite direction main trade karta hain. Ayse jo data rahte hain usse main bachta hu.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trading from few days depending on news which is really great but first need to understand the news properly and need more careful because at this moment market moves very quickly . but sometime i got success to doing trade after few minutes later of news released. mein bhi in indicators ka use karta hooon. ye indicators se humari trading aasaaan ho jati hai....aur proper risk management aur time line hone par hum sucess pa sakte hai..so trading success in depended on good strategy

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really good method to enter trade if it is ok as per fundamental and technical both aspects the chances of your prediction being right gets doubled and when it is supported by fundamentals - you may wait some time to get your trade in profit as fundamentals trigger.
    Actually different strategies k lye indicators ka combination different hy but ,ost common use hony waly indicators moving average, stochastic Oscillator aur Bollinger bands hen. Ap in k functions ko detail k sath study krny k lye www.********.com visit kren kiun k itni zyada detail yahan btana possible nhi hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)