+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is really iportant and we are all said to work and we are all working with good channels that we are doing the best for the same and we work as hard and we can rule the good forms of good interchannels that works well for the different resons that works well for all those who work well for the same trading formations and channels

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member njega is an unknown quantity at this point njega's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy that I mostly used is that I have to continue and comfortable and convenient combined one or two things that are working on strategy most of the time I use five decimal trading that is familiar to most of the options trader and I combination with the one that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    ji moving aveage indicator se long term mein trading kar sakte hain lekin ye indicator mere ko confuse karta hain main trend ko jan kar trading karne ke liye rsi indicator ke sath mein trades leta hu trend direction mil jata hain
    Haan bhai moving average ka istemaal hum long term trading ke liye jayda acha kar sakte hai, lekin short term ke liye bhi ye indicator badiya mana gaya hai, to tab humko lower time frame par ye indicator use karna hoga bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a thousand of strategies that we can work on and be able to level what is right and what is proper but the way to master them is really hard and should be well involeved to show us the right path of any one trader that we have seen that works well for the right well informed trading practical and well involed trader that we all see out there we are all for the right direcitons that we see

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i used the fundamental analysis for trading and i never use any type of indicators for trading and also never feel that there is any need to use the indicators for trading because my personal analysis are enough for me

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxlife2015 View Post
    Basically I am using he moving average at my trading strategy and I think long term trading is better than any other trading methods and if we can detect the trend of the market then we can easily gain profit from the forex trading.
    ji moving aveage indicator se long term mein trading kar sakte hain lekin ye indicator mere ko confuse karta hain main trend ko jan kar trading karne ke liye rsi indicator ke sath mein trades leta hu trend direction mil jata hain

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I am using he moving average at my trading strategy and I think long term trading is better than any other trading methods and if we can detect the trend of the market then we can easily gain profit from the forex trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to simple aur effective trading strategy ka hi use karke trading karta hoon, Moving average ek badiya trading indicator hai, aur isko hi mila kar maine apne liye trading strategy banaya hai, effective hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader mein tou support and resistence strategy use kerta hun q k is k through muje bht profit hota hy or mein market ko samjna start ker deta hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)