+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai idher main jo bhi trading strategy ka use karta hoon, wo mere khud se banaya hai, bahut se indicators ko mila karke maine wo trading system banaya hai, main to kahunga bhai khud se system aap bhi banaye.
    yaha par trader ko acha system banana chahiye jisse trader achi trading kar sake yaha par mehnat hi trader ke kaam ati hai aur yaha par kaam bhi abhi kara ja sakta hai bas dil laga kar mehnat kare aur trading bhi tabhi achi hogi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, I clearly do think in forex trading I also learn to deepen this system because I think this return to the market, where we assess the price of the seller and buyer psychology factors and we see how strong they are and trade with this system is not too difficult, just need to learn and learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that to use the Pivot points in my trading strategy and I am trying to develop a scalping strategy because I do not have much capital and for the low investment I think scalping is more suitable than any other strategy. Beside this I love to trade with some favorite indicators.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai idher main jo bhi trading strategy ka use karta hoon, wo mere khud se banaya hai, bahut se indicators ko mila karke maine wo trading system banaya hai, main to kahunga bhai khud se system aap bhi banaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use all the strategies that i know before entering a trade, first i use technical and fundamental analysis after that i look support and resistace then i look for a position to enter in a trde after that < i look for stop loss and take profits targets but I don't use them always

Banned raza365 is an unknown quantity at this point raza365's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading no strategy works 100%. That's why don't try to depend on a single strategy. First analyze the market fundamentaly and check the release of important news. After that watch the chart patterns and then apply some indicators to get further confirmation. After that decide to take a trade with a good stop loss and take profit point.

Senior Member jhorad is an unknown quantity at this point jhorad's Avatar
    Thanks
    main tu forex ke trading ko kam time ke liye he krta hon or mje lagta hai ke yeh trading he best hai ke ap log kam time main best enaring kr skate ho or apni life ko bhe change kr skte ho short time ke traidng best enaring dete hain or main long time ke trading nh krta hon us se hume big lose ho sakta hi,

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear actually to me I obviously think that enter the market using fundamental analysis and news effect but I use pivot points to set my TP. It is better for me this way because the market sometimes reacts violently to news releases.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that i am always use moving average for trading and also use the boiling band and RSI aur i earn the daily 3re 4 doller these are good strategy for trader most of trader like this strategy and earn most of dollar daily so every one use this.

Member fxcareer is on a distinguished road fxcareer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai hamesha breakout trade karta hu, chahe wo breakout fail ho aur ya sustain ho mai market history par bahut jyada depend karta hu aur agar price ki previous history ho aur rejection ho to mai retest par trade open karta hu aur profit ko maximize karne ki koshish karta rehta hu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)