+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 241 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, we are working on a major business plan, working on a bonus or getting a bonus for a monthly bonus of 1200 pounds for our month, which is 250 $ worth of bonus The problem is that I can use a lot of Forex trading or even use it in the Forex market daily from 10 to 15 pips of strategy and I do not have a lot of money, but I have a life time business that is very good for me. i do not know how to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that scalping is good but not for all the time. This is very dangerous and you will see a margin call. But you can use it if you are confident about your partner or you are confident with the trend. Candlestick is the best for all You can easily analyze trends and take as big as an advantage !! and i parabollicrar aur moving average using krta hu, parabolicrar 5m guardian moving average 1m ki using krta hu trading me, stop loss to lekr chalta hu maximum 50 pips tak bas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is that when the forex market is in the middle for my favorite currency pair then I order it with very low volume and use stop loss limit and keep watch over the market continuously. if the market has a minimum or maximum level then I trade very convenient in a favorable direction. and stochastic is the best strategy to use when Stochastic tells us when the market is overbought or oversold. Stochastic is scaled from 0 to 100. When the Stochastic line is above 80, that means the market is overbought. When the Stochastic line is below 20, then that means the market is being oversold. By using this strategy I get a good profit many times

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader who has joined the forex trading business should create a trading strategy in time so that the strategy will fit into many of his accounts. In this way, he will be able to make a lot of money from the trade he has done in the forex market.
    The most important strategy we feel comfortable for us and if it feels good then all will go well and it is very good and we as traders should always be able to control themselves and are ready to do well and correctly and most importantly always focus.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I always target small profits and traded for a lot of time. well it does not scalping in the right sense because i am not trading for 2 3mints. it stays there for 1 hour smtyms 4 hours too. and my system has given me a nice advantage! and I'm happy with the wave strategy and I think it's great to analyze from the smallest to the most moderate time frame, and that's a good thing and we should also know about the trendline and that will make us more clever in trading.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly I use 20 pips but depending on the trend and my understanding I use 40 and 50 pips as well but often I try to keep my composure and not be greedy and I have not used any strategy yet. I am trying to learn more about different strategies. One strategy I use now is the time in resume trading but I am not explaining in this forum because this is not a simple or straight strategy and maybe the admin does not like my answer but I think the scalping and gap strategy is enough for new traders.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma nay koi khas ya koi fix kisam ki strategy nahi banae ha ma bas apny zehan ka mutabiq trading karta ho and us ka mutabiq hi karta rehta ho kam kio ka trading ko time ka sath sath karna acha rehta ha

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,676 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear sir Me koi bhi deal kholne se pehle uski technical aur fundamental studies karta hon..iske alawa RSI, MACD, Bolliner band etc se cross check krta hon fir deal ko open aur close karta hon,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,429 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai ma gold ke stragery ko zayda use kara hu jesa hum acha bonus bhe milta ha or huma jaldi trade bhe chalte ha jesa huma acha bonus bhe milta ha or huma aga tak huma acha bosnu bhe milta ha or huma aga tak huma cheya ka sahi work karna ka leay huma acha bosnu bhe milta ha us leay huma ahca stragery ko use karta he hum aga tak ja saktha hian

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), FOREXBOY (2018-06-10), Intelligent (2018-06-10), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), zahid2016 (2018-06-10)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aap Forex pey trading kartey huey different combinations aur strategies k sath trade kar saktey hain lekin sub sey pehley aap ko proper market analysis ani chahiye aur jitna aap achey sey market ko samjho gey aur jitna aap ka trading ka experience zyada ho ga aap trade open utney hi achi strategy k sath kar saktey ho.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 241 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)