+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 241 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Junior Member forextiger is an unknown quantity at this point forextiger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okie, can anyone discuss different indicators in detail, so that we can get an idea how to use them for different pairs and timeframes. As of iknow a combination of indicators for pairs like eu,gu on particular timeframe will give a strategies to get this we need a brief discription ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading.
    You should have some goals and targets and have a proper trading plan with all the good contents like money management and risk management , patience , discipline etc that leads to profits. It is very important to trade with a trading plan and not without it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Yah nice said, we are all here just like families and we should help each other. But all strategy does not work for all the time and also not for all pairs. so we will increase our knowledge about Forex trading and we will make our base of Forex business.
    Of course we all are like a family and we here to share our knowledge with each other and to know the experiences of each other and to learn the forex trading from each other. So we should help each other in becoming a good trader.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    sharing and trading strategy is in need of all traders, it's up to you want to share with your friends, I really appreciate friends who want to share in this forum, and can learn together, and all can profit
    Yah nice said, we are all here just like families and we should help each other. But all strategy does not work for all the time and also not for all pairs. so we will increase our knowledge about Forex trading and we will make our base of Forex business.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sharing and trading strategy is in need of all traders, it's up to you want to share with your friends, I really appreciate friends who want to share in this forum, and can learn together, and all can profit

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ, मैं आप के साथ सहमत हैं कि अधिक विश्लेषण हम हमारे विश्लेषण के परिणामों का उपयोग प्रारंभिक कठिनाइयों के बावजूद भी बेहतर हो रही है लेकिन हम यह कर सकते हैं थोड़ा सीखना होगा

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha indicator hume bahut asani dete he trade ko samajh ne me. bahut kam hi log he jo naked trading karte he. aur agar aap wo free indicator se trading kare to aap bahut kuch sikh payenge. isliye main indicator se abhi experiment karta hoon.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे कोई भी सौदा kholne से pehle उसकी तकनीकी और मौलिक अध्ययन करता .. माननीय iske alawa RSI, MACD, Bolliner बैंड आदि से पार चेक कृत माननीय प्राथमिकी सौदा मैं खुला और बंद करता माननीय

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have any Particular pips TP categeory, I use trend lines and candles sticks to study the market, I will enter at the Bottom of trend line and decide TP based on Time frame on which i am trading.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    mai hamesha 50pip profit ya loss ki strategity raktha din mai mujhe 50 pip milgaya toh mai usse santut rehta hu aur agar loss hogaye toh bhi.
    kia metleb mein apki strategy ko sumjh nehe ye kons strategy ha, ye to just money managment system ko ap keb tek aik trade mein rehna ha , if i`m not wrong?
    i think strategy ki alag cheeze ha basic tecniques aik trade ko handle kerni k aik alag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 241 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)