+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 241 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,624 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average indicators for understanding the market support and resistance and i trade in gold and eurusd and moving average give us good result in our trading and i use this trading strategy first i clear find the trend and market support and resistance then i enter in market and market give me good profit daily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

kekbad (2018-11-30), SA148P (2018-11-30)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    bhi koi particular accha trade plan ya strategy nehi he. par mera ye hamesha target rehta he ki har trade par 30 pips take profit ya 30 pips stop loss ho. kabhi kabhi me to 20 pips se bhi khus rehta hoon. aur ha me hamesha stop loss deta hoon. par me hamesha manual close karne par jyada khus hota hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi koi particular accha trade plan ya strategy nehi he. par mera ye hamesha target rehta he ki har trade par 30 pips take profit ya 30 pips stop loss ho. kabhi kabhi me to 20 pips se bhi khus rehta hoon. aur ha me hamesha stop loss deta hoon. par me hamesha manual close karne par jyada khus hota hoon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30)

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,624 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    *****i use moving average indicators for understanding the market support and resistance and i trade in gold and eurusd and moving average give us good result in our trading and i use this trading strategy first i clear find the trend and market support and resistance then i enter in market and market give me good profit daily ****

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

kekbad (2018-11-27)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to check the price of the current market or open a new account or to check your pair of routine, then join the coupon of the progenitor or you can use the command to place the command. krte hoye If you agree with this, you will have to pay a fine of Rs. I do not know how to translate it into a web application, but I do not know how to add a text message to the app, but I have a hard time working hard to get the job done so that I have no experience with the app. I have the right to say that I have something to do with the fact that I have the best bussiness in the forex market, but I have a lot of money that I can trust.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I clearly believe that from this forum there is one trading strategy that I know that is usually used for a lot like most of the time and that is trading must be by scalping in doing things that you get the money you need well. and try the forex market ko dekh hi hi bunata hun kun strategy to hum the tab hi bhtar income sakty hain jab hum market ko karin gay market is a movement sa youza ho jata hi kiss side ko our gay tab curry steps when jo bhi strategy Suit, hi, we're going to trade, the main trade is to go to Hong Kong, to go to the Aur Strategic Planning Strategy.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader must trade according to his capital if you have strong capital then you have to make a risky trading strategy and if you have low capital then you have to make a plan with a low volume trading strategy and a strategy humari trade k doran wo na ho k we say hume loss when par sake.mjhay b kafi zyada Andaza ho chuka hi ab k hum kiss tarha say strategy bnaty hain aur kiss tarha say work karty hain aur usi pay he works kar raha hn.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part-time trader and for that reason I use the scalping method in my trading and I think scalping is a good way to make money fast and we can easily get success in forex trading because it can give us a good opportunity to make some shortcuts too. and I trade without stop loss and take profit. I trade openly and I also profit like doing that type of trade, I also trade according to my capital, I don't take risks in trading and work with patience

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been unable to say anything because I have not been able to use any other language because I am not able to say anything like this, because I am not saying anything like this trend line, I would like to say that it is a tragedy that has not happened yet. jb no signals If you are interested in moving towards the average, then you have a great opportunity to learn how to buy or sell any of your favorite brochas and strategies for your business.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend examinations may be jobs in the industry because maybe not with no meaningful inspection involving the industry along with inspection capabilities that must be continuously improved from service providers and in foreign exchange trading, I consider trading with small lot sizes and targeting small profits, it is my simple strategy and I generate a reasonable amount by using such valuable strategies, I trade with trends. I watch the movement first, then analyze it and use the right plan to generate maximum profit with the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 241 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)