+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 241 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,543 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    men forex trading men kafe lambe samme se trading kar raha hon aur men long terms trading kar raha hon aur men abhe tak koe khas profit hasil nhe kar saka lekin men ney yeh experience hasil kar lea hey keh traders ko es business men short terms trading kar ke jayada income hasil ke ja sakte hey , men ab jo trading strategy use karon ga woh short terms trading ho ge .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-06-15), MARandhawa (2018-06-19), rehanayaz (2018-06-28)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pass bahut sari strategy hain jiska istemaal main apni trade mein karta rahta hu lekin kabhi ek fix strategy ka istemaal maine nahi kiya hain kabhi ye to kabhi wo strategy is tarah se badalta rahta hu bhaiya ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often do not set TP or SL in my trading strategy, I use Bollinger Bands as a benchmark for incoming and outgoing trades, I do it manually because I trade using a 5 minute time frame as a reference trend and use a 1 minute frame to execute incoming commands and Exit. and I make the only strategy in Forex and it is a little pips with lots of volume and with trading we can make money goos in it and Forex becomes better time and good business for us to trade .

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trade from a few days depending on the really great news but first need to understand the news properly and need to be more careful because at this time the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later the news was released. I also trade from a few days depending on the really great news but first need to understand the news properly and need to be more careful because at this time the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later the news was released.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is very simple. I believe that if you have large amount of reserve then you will not have to close the trade loss ever. that's why I always try to keep 700-1000 pips back before making any position. because I am a trader so sometimes I have to wait 2/3 days, sometimes even to close my trading. though in between I tried to make some short positions but in this case I remain really wary about my back up. I trade with trends. I watch the movement first, then analyze it and use the right plan to maximize the trend. I'm a broker. I believe in scalping because I only trade as a part-time trader. I trade with a profit-taking fix and stop losing to take full control of my trades.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Aap abhi naye trader hain to aapko sabse pehl is markets ke baare mein seekhna chaiye aur ise study karne pe focus karna chaiye . Ise analyse karna aur kaise analyse karna chaiye ye bhi zaruri hai . Fundamental aur technical analysis dono zaruri hai .

Jab aap markets ke baare mein jaan lein to aapko fir ek trading plan banana chaiye jo ki aapke skills ke according ho aur jis bhi style mein aap comfortable ho aur aapke skills ke hisaab se to wahi style aap choose karna aur fir apne plan ko sabse pehle demo account pe practice karna kyonki ye bhut zaruri hai aur jab demo account mein regularly aap profits banayein tabhi real account mein trade karna .

Apne trading plan ko bana kar sabse zaruri ye hai ki aap use sahi se implement karen tabhi ache trading plan ka fayeda hai .
    yes i agree that trader first study the market and trader focus on market all issues and trader understand the fundamentals and technical analysis must and trader make good trading planing and make good experience on demo account and make good practice then trader make good profitable trading strategy and trader follow the good strategy and trader make their proper working in business then he/she make good trading strategy and he/she make their successful trading easily in forex market

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-05-29), zulfiqar5564 (2018-05-29)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Bhai main ya samjta hon k koi b trade lagany se pehly ap ko chaheya k ap . Achi tarhan market ko read kr lo or understand kr lo k kia ap jo soch rahy ho to . Vo ap k liq profitable b hq ya ni ... bus main apna experience use krtq hon or koi tade use ni krta . Lagin agr apky pass koi ha to share kar do.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-06-28), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fanue View Post
    dear main abi forex main new hoon aur main nay forex play trding say ziyada earning nahi li hai abi to main nay forex main trading shoro ki hai aur just pass forex main trading to liye koi strategy nahi hi toei bas forex to analyze aur indigater say hi forex main trading kar raha hoon aur forex par study kar raha hoon ta to koi achi si mil jay main strategy for news sirf ko study karny kay kay become technical indicator ko focus kar kay trading game deta hon aur wo main advantage he teak hian kuinky ab to forex trading karty hovvy kafi time ho chuka hai is liy mary trading thek earnings days dety hai
    Aap abhi naye trader hain to aapko sabse pehl is markets ke baare mein seekhna chaiye aur ise study karne pe focus karna chaiye . Ise analyse karna aur kaise analyse karna chaiye ye bhi zaruri hai . Fundamental aur technical analysis dono zaruri hai .

Jab aap markets ke baare mein jaan lein to aapko fir ek trading plan banana chaiye jo ki aapke skills ke according ho aur jis bhi style mein aap comfortable ho aur aapke skills ke hisaab se to wahi style aap choose karna aur fir apne plan ko sabse pehle demo account pe practice karna kyonki ye bhut zaruri hai aur jab demo account mein regularly aap profits banayein tabhi real account mein trade karna .

Apne trading plan ko bana kar sabse zaruri ye hai ki aap use sahi se implement karen tabhi ache trading plan ka fayeda hai .

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to go through the strategic use of trades to keep your trades running for a short time, or if you want to have some profits, then you have to close them. Is there a way to control greed or even take risks? The main reason for trading is that this is a major problem for trading that day and for the first time that the primary trading market of early trading has been used, it will be used to evaluate the major markets. How do you know?

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main abi forex main new hoon aur main nay forex play trding say ziyada earning nahi li hai abi to main nay forex main trading shoro ki hai aur just pass forex main trading to liye koi strategy nahi hi toei bas forex to analyze aur indigater say hi forex main trading kar raha hoon aur forex par study kar raha hoon ta to koi achi si mil jay main strategy for news sirf ko study karny kay kay become technical indicator ko focus kar kay trading game deta hon aur wo main advantage he teak hian kuinky ab to forex trading karty hovvy kafi time ho chuka hai is liy mary trading thek earnings days dety hai

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-05-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 241 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)