+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 241 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a breakout strategy in my trading .... This is a profitable strategy .... We can generate profits using this strategy ..... I use many indicators also .... I use Zig Zag, Pivot point, Channels etc .... It is also great to generate profits in trading .... main moving avrage ko or bollanger band ko follow kerta houn daily market say 25 pip lyta houn. jo k meray lye kafi hain. ap b in the indicator ko follow kerain please think so ap acha can ker lo gya. ager says bhter ap idea k pass hay to apko hamary sath share kero humain acha lagay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ut main kay market trend kay saath work karta hoon or try karta hoon kay kay market trend kal chaloon for na chal sakoon or greed karoon tu loss uthata hoon loss ki waja hi greed hai ab mery try yehi hooti hai kay 50 pips every day ka target reach lo kar or greed say bach sakoon kioonkay greedy lose main hi hi Before you make my first ad check BB shot. The almost dreadful band gives, or can the value of the notes. And when that happens I agree with SAR equivalent steels, RSI, they all trade / open

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before setting up industry 1. Check the BB. I personally will track the cost per touch, or maybe very close to the available band. If it goes on, we find the actual candle lights, RSI, parabola at any time for almost all of us have the approval of the actual trading position. main support or ki resistance strategy using karta hoon jub to support the price of pay teak hay too main but dayta hun or jub game becomes market resistance pay teak hay also play sale dayta hoon game this is the world's best work strategy up to now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

tabungan (2018-03-26)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main ek trade main 3 indicator ko ek sath use karata hon ..

baro ye strategy bohat zaida prifitable hai q k essay ap forex market ka pata laga sakty ho k market kis taraf jany wali hai or apko kya karna chahiye yani apko BUY karna chahiye ya SELL..

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like techanical strategy because this is very profitable for me is k elawa ma bht si strategies use krta hnn

7. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-23)

Junior Member sofiairum is an unknown quantity at this point sofiairum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys me bahut sari strategies use karti hon kisi bhi deal ko open karne se pehle..
    sabse pehle technical charts dekhti hon..ab main koshishh kar rhi hun k main jitna ho saky utni zyada mehnat karun aur achi earning karun

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I mostly use technical and make analysis of different currency pairs according to elliot wave and then look for good entry and reasonable stop loss setting but sometimes I also like to do scalping and the reason I enjoy scalping. before making trade 1 i checked BB shot. I may be looking forward to the value to touch or restore strongly to the band. and after that happened i checked the holder, RSI, parabola SAR if all agreed i open trade / position ......

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hum na abi tk koi stratge nhi istmaalkun k hum na kuch din pahla ya kam karna shuru kya hai or hum isss k bary ma kuch malumat nhi ka bahtreen strategy kasay istmaal kr saktay hain

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mwn koi b strategy use nhi karta mujhay kisi strtegy ka koi knowledge nhi hy or men abhi learn kr rha hun or i hope k men jald hi trading start krun...
    jitna mer knowledge hy tmam traders apni own ki strategy bnatay hen or usi strategy ki base py profit earn kartay hen
    Last edited by hafiz shahid iqbal; 2018-03-22 at 08:24 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-22)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it makes sense to trade after the news is released maybe the market can be stable once again, then we might make the analysis wisely too, and this is often for companies that use technical analysis, except for those who interpret it, there is no problem to trade for some situation except market low, and thus they will maximize earnings and jump in additional and additional profits, I think they will be dancing across the market, it's smart to go out to trade after the news is released maybe the market can be stable once again, then we can make the analysis smart too, and this could be those who use technical analysis, but for those who see it, there is no problem to trade for some situations except for low markets, and therefore they can maximize earnings and then enjoy additional and additional benefits. I think they can dance across the market,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 241 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)