+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 241 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so that any body can tell its strategy from which he is gaining profit it is the thing that no body tell any one and share with any one and that there is not one strategy it change every time the market change its trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main abi forex main new hoon aur main nay forex play trding say ziyada earning nahi li hai abi to main nay forex main trading shoro ki hai aur just pass forex main trading to liye koi strategy nahi hi toei bas forex to analyze aur indigater say hi forex main trading kar raha hoon aur forex par study kar raha hoon ta to koi achi si mil jay main strategy for news sirf ko study karny kay kay become technical indicator ko focus kar kay trading game deta hon aur wo main advantage he teak hian kuinky ab to forex trading karty hovvy kafi time ho chuka hai is liy mary trading thek earnings days dety hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also trade from a few days depending on really great news but first need to understand the news correctly and need to be more careful because at the moment the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later the news was released. And I usually do long-term trading based on price action, my trading strategy is trading without stop loss and placing a hedging position in the opposite direction from my main order to protect the account if there is a reversal.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main darling abi forex main hoon aur is just playing forex not playing trding let's say income ziyada nahi li hi abi to main forex play nay shoro ki hi aur just passed the main forex trade to the liye koi nahi strategy hi toei bas forex to analyze aur indigater say hi main trading forex kar raha hoon aur forex study par kar raha hoon ta for koi achi the mile jay main strategy for sirf news ko learn karny kay kay be a technical indicator focus ko kar kay game trade deta hon aur wo main advantage he jati hian kuinky ab for forex trading karty hovvy time kafi ho chuka hi is liy mary trading thek earnings day dety hai

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see the market behavior and trends and then I manage my trade and immediately I set a stop loss and make a profit. Stop losses to avoid big losses and if you get a profit, I will definitely get a bonus....

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see market behavior and trends and then I manage my trade and immediately I set a stop loss and make a profit. Stop losses to avoid big losses and if you get a profit..............

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade looking at trends ... and I use pivot point to place order. Why to sell or buy ... and then I use the fibonnacci level to check what will be the market position in the future and I trade with trends. I watch the movement first, then analyze it and use the appropriate plan to maximize the trend. I'm a scalper. I believe in scalping because I only trade as a part-time trader. I trade with a fix take profit and stop loss to take full control of my trade.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a simple strategy where I use a size of 1 $ lot and if the market is against my trade, I open more than one order 100 pips from my trade and use lot size 2 $ so this way when the market enters my trade then all my orders were profitable in a short time. forex as long as i main har kisi nay apnay when aur anlyses kay reckoning says apni apni stratgy bnai hoti hoti hy aur beshak kamyab wohi log hotay hain jin ki planning hoti hay hay. Thanks to you, hay, the main little pips, let's say, trading in Jakarta hon, aur sclaping, to preffer the main corporate court for kamyab hi hon

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Continuing our discussion from above, after almost all positions that can be purchased have been purchased, the Accumulation phase is complete. Most traders are committed - they have submitted claims - and are now waiting for the market to move as they wish and I am trading in both technical and fundamental analysis and trading short and long term. So I also do scalping trades and positions based on my analysis and doing different trades at different times. Even though risk management and money management are part of my strategy and I put Stop Loss into all my trades.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

olivia (2019-05-27)

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, in Forex Trading I use Stop Loss and profit taking strategies, I see market behavior and trends and then I manage my trade and immediately I set a stop loss and make a profit. Stop losses to avoid big losses and if you get a profit, I will definitely get a bonus. I like to trade with trends and follow the trend direction and with this strategy I benefit and I also like to trade with trading patterns and chart patterns and superiors and subordinates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 241 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)