+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 241 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is amatuer now, I do market analysis before entering the trade, I always set sl and tp up to 30 pips and more than satisfied with it, and I also always trade in the direction of trends, well I am only 3 months old in forex now and this small and easy strategy works for me. and I trade in both technical and fundamental analysis and trade short and long term. So I also do scalping trades and positions based on my analysis and doing different trades at different times. Even though risk management and money management are part of my strategy and I put Stop Loss into all my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it makes sense to trade after the news is released, maybe the market can be stable once again, so we might make the analysis wisely too, and this is often for companies that use technical analysis, except for those who interpret it, there is no problem trading for some situations except low markets , and thus they will maximize revenue and soar in additional and additional profits, I think they will dance throughout the market, it's smart to go trading after the news is released maybe the market can be stable once again, then we can make the analysis smart too, and this can be those who use technical analysis, but for those who see it, there is no problem to trade for a number of situations except for low markets, and therefore they can maximize revenue and then enjoy additional and additional benefits. I think they can dance on the market,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I don't have a repair strategy several times I use one strategy and several times I use other strategies several times I hedge and several times I do scalping and several times I trade long and trade short time Most of the time I like to use long strategies but the forex market volatility is very high because I cannot make the right decision at the right time so it is better to use stop loss and take advantage of our trade safely. side.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use the information provided by the person, you will also be able to get 2 strategies for the purpose of doing so, but it is not a strategic decision that will lead to the main strategies of the two groups. They will also be able to get their job done and they will also log in for logon. Rencana 1 will send you two strategies and send it to you for help. I have been able to use this strategy as I have been able to use this strategy, but I have learned how to use a strategy that has been very successful and I have no idea about it.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 pips sl and tp is not bad but it's good I think and I also target 50 pips every day but it happens for days I can't do it and before reaching it I turn upside down and also lose because of this during trading and now I'm serious if it's not reached never be in a hurry and stay happy if something is missing too. and what you say is true that we cannot analyze well or with 100% accuracy but with the ability to analyze 90% accuracy I just think it is very good

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main profit ke liye simple strategy use karta hon jis main 10 pips ka take profit hota hai or 50 pips ka sl hota hai mere bohat se take profit hit hote hian is se or main smajta hon ke ye bohat acha idea hai hamare liye ke hum is tar se ki trading karin jo ke bohat hi zaruri hai profit ke liye humain different strategies ko try karna chaiye.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to go to the main page of the main page, then you will be able to use this link to add a log pair of text or text to the search box that has been used by the user. If you have a question that can help you in your future, then you can ask the trader to make a strategic decision based on your business, but you do not want to be a part of the business, but you have a lot to ask for. I would like to know how to translate a trader into a market, and I would like to know how to market my analisis as well as I am able to do my job with my work, I can not even share it with him.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    main bohat e kam strategey use kerta hun kun ka uss se mujhe bohat kam losss hota hai ormera cccount wash honay se b bath jata hai is leya main na apna asssool bna leya hai ka ab kabi b high stratege nhi use kerni hai

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mai abhi naya hu market mai to mai abhi indicator pe kaam kar raha hu maine abhi tak apni koi statergy nahi banayi hai lekin mai abhi soch raha hu ki apni ek statergy banau jisase muje kuch fayada ho apni trading mai

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You use a lot of strategies in the trading business if you use any strategy in the trade work that makes the best money in this job, so pay attention to this business and give the best time in trading rather than the best money in the trading business that you can use as best you can in business trade and play to Wohi strategy when you use Jakarta Hoon Jo yaha Par Banaya Hua Hooon, Jisse trading mein Fayda Hua Hai Bhai, aur Wo maine Khud trading strategy Hi Banaya Hai Bhai, use trading expertise for Raha Hong

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 241 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)