+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    yeah you are right without the indicator is difficult to know where prices will go and at least that's what we can do even though our analysis can not be accurate in 100%
    ha indicator hume bahut asani dete he trade ko samajh ne me. bahut kam hi log he jo naked trading karte he. aur agar aap wo free indicator se trading kare to aap bahut kuch sikh payenge. isliye main indicator se abhi experiment karta hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes I also agree with you
    but without any indicator we can still analyze where prices will move
    by looking at the candle patterns and price action
    and I'm studying it
    but usually candle patterns and price action, can not work optimally without the trend line.
    and I do not know whether the trend lines included in the indicator.
    it seems we do have to make a clear understanding of the indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you are right without the indicator is difficult to know where prices will go and at least that's what we can do even though our analysis can not be accurate in 100%
    yes I also agree with you
    but without any indicator we can still analyze where prices will move
    by looking at the candle patterns and price action
    and I'm studying it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah what you say is true that we are not able to analyze well or with 100% accuracy but with the ability to analyze the accuracy of 90% I just thought it was very good

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion of this business however lead us to do an analysis without the analysis despite not like what you are saying that our analysis can not run a perfect 100%

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am also not expert...i am also at the learing stage.
    but i use some idicator..
    that indicators help us to show the direction of market and trend.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    I am not an expert friends
    I also learn to deepen this system
    because I think this return to the market, where we assess the price of the seller and buyer psychology factors
    and we see how strong they are
    and trade with this system is not too difficult, just need to learn and learn
    and I do not use indicators, only the candle-time, signal bar and fibo
    i am also not expert...i am also at the learing stage.
    but i use some idicator..
    that indicators help us to show the direction of market and trend.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    with only menngetahui system or indicator you use, I 'm sure you are a master,
    because my teacher uses the same systems and indicators,
    and I could not follow it, too difficult.
    I am not an expert friends
    I also learn to deepen this system
    because I think this return to the market, where we assess the price of the seller and buyer psychology factors
    and we see how strong they are
    and trade with this system is not too difficult, just need to learn and learn
    and I do not use indicators, only the candle-time, signal bar and fibo

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    I only use candle patterns and lines of trend line
    assisted with the point of support and resistance
    and my entry when prices had broken through support or resistance point
    with only menngetahui system or indicator you use, I 'm sure you are a master,
    because my teacher uses the same systems and indicators,
    and I could not follow it, too difficult.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    kabhi kabhi market bahut volatile hota hai aur hum manually close nahi kar paate hain isliye stop loss ka istemal karna chahiye. Ye sikna bahut jaruri hain,
    haa bhai aapne thik kaha ki market volatile hone pe close karna muskil hota hei. or bar bar re new price aa jate hei. isliye main ek sl and tp deta hoon always . par iske alawa main manual close karta hoon kabhi kabhi. tp and sl to rehta hei hamesha. manual close na ho to automatic to hoga hi.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 241 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)