+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare...
    I only use candle patterns and lines of trend line
    assisted with the point of support and resistance
    and my entry when prices had broken through support or resistance point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    yeah I agree with you that the more analysis we use the results of our analysis is also getting better despite initial difficulties but we will learn little by little it can do
    whatever that forex is a matter that needs the same process with other businesses that require the process to be successful and know how to do business in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    After applying fundamental and technique studies, i predict support and resistance of that pair and then according to those values, i set TP and S for my deal..This strategy should be used by every trader..
    yeah I agree with you that the more analysis we use the results of our analysis is also getting better despite initial difficulties but we will learn little by little it can do

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal lse forex ki basic stregy same rehti hai..baki strategies time to time change hoti rehti hai...
    jaise ki basically me technical studies use karta hon aur ussi ke hisab se SL aur TP set karta hon..
    lekin kayi baar jab rate bahut acha hota ghai to SL use nahi karta aur TP ki value ko bahut bada deta hon

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    mera bhi koi particular accha trade plan ya strategy nehi he. par mera ye hamesha target rehta he ki har trade par 30 pips take profit ya 30 pips stop loss ho. kabhi kabhi me to 20 pips se bhi khus rehta hoon. aur ha me hamesha stop loss deta hoon. par me hamesha manual close karne par jyada khus hota hoon.
    kabhi kabhi market bahut volatile hota hai aur hum manually close nahi kar paate hain isliye stop loss ka istemal karna chahiye. Ye sikna bahut jaruri hain,

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After applying fundamental and technique studies, i predict support and resistance of that pair and then according to those values, i set TP and S for my deal..This strategy should be used by every trader..

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-21), Joo (2020-10-04), Pk25 (2020-10-02), zobi247 (2013-11-23)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before making a trade first i check BB. i would wait for the price to touch or come very near to the band. and when it happens i check the candlesticK, RSI, parabolic SAR if they all agree i open the trade/position
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-04), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me bahut sari strategies use karta hon kisi bhi deal ko open karne se pehle..
    sabse pehle technical charts dekhta hon...fir thode technical tools dekhta hon like RSI, MACD etc
    uske baad fundamental studies e cross checxk karta hon..uske baad kisi deal ko open karta hion

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-04), Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trade open karnese pehle technical analysis pe dhyan deta hoon. aur instaforex ke signal ko dekhta hoon. uske baad main support or resistant ko dhyan me rakhte hue trade karta hoon. aur main is strategy se kafi khus hoon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    well main sirf techanical way me hi trade krtaa hu..but now days i am testing one strategy..when i fell its success i share here with all user.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)