+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2406

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i used firstly support and resistence and aftre that i apply some candlestics chart technic and fibonacci also..after selecting proper decision i apply proper Tp or SL ....thats my routine
    yes, take profit and stop loss on correct may get some profit for you. I think there is no use of resistance and support for opening positions. This(support and resistence) is we want to take in mind after we opened positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade on both technical and fundamental analysis and do both short term and long term trades.So I also do scalping and position trading based on my analysis and carry different trades at different times.Although risk management and money management is a part of my strategy and I do put Stop Loss to all my trades.
    Last edited by realfun07; 2011-08-23 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Spell check

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used firstly support and resistence and aftre that i apply some candlestics chart technic and fibonacci also..after selecting proper decision i apply proper Tp or SL ....thats my routine
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my strategy is that of an amatuer right now, i do a analysis of the market before entering the trade, i always set sl and tp to 30 pips and m well than satisfied with it, and also i always trade in the direction of the trend, well i am only 3 months old in forex now and this small and easy strategy works for me.
    Rock On

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    meri strategy koi fix nahi hai kyunki situation to situation strategy change hoti rehti hai
    lekin me haemsha ye koshish karta hon ki trend ke sath trade karo aur stl aur tp ka use karu
    yes its better to go along with the trend. so the best strategy is to identify the trend early and trade accordingly. And different indicator and EAs are used by the traders to identify the trend as per his analysis. And generally bollinger bands, stochastics, MA, parabolic SAR are some of the common indicators frequently used by the traders
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain aur aapo ab tak kitna profit hua hain?

Chalo discussion kare....
    meri strategy koi fix nahi hai kyunki situation to situation strategy change hoti rehti hai
    lekin me haemsha ye koshish karta hon ki trend ke sath trade karo aur stl aur tp ka use karu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    mai hamesha 50pip profit ya loss ki strategity raktha din mai mujhe 50 pip milgaya toh mai usse santut rehta hu aur agar loss hogaye toh bhi.
    50 pips sl and tp is not bad but good i think and i also target 50 pips daily but its happen many days i dont able to do it and before to achieve such i overtaded and than also loss because of this over trade and now i am serious if not achieve such never do hurry and remain happy if there is less also.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    mai hamesha 50pip profit ya loss ki strategity raktha din mai mujhe 50 pip milgaya toh mai usse santut rehta hu aur agar loss hogaye toh bhi.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but usually candle patterns and price action, can not work optimally without the trend line.
    and I do not know whether the trend lines included in the indicator.
    it seems we do have to make a clear understanding of the indicators.
    I also make a trend line to analyze
    and I draw its own line, not using indicators
    I guess it depends who we use, if we draw a trend line itself is not included indicator
    but if we can not draw itself, we can use the trend line indicator
    and also many kinds of

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis is the work of the trade because it's not without meaningful analysis of trade and analysis capabilities must continue to be improved by the merchant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)