+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 241 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a part time trader and I like to trade with the right market analysis and if we can trade with the right discipline only then we can make good money, I use the moving average indicator on my trade with Pivot points. and I don't stick with a single strategy but the one thing I have common in every staregy that I use is stop loss, the thing about setting a stop loss, is that you might wait for some 40-50 pips to get the pair to get where it is but suppose if you have moved around 100 pips then the possibility of returning is very low and you have to suffer more losses, so it's better to stop the pair at 30 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use many scalping strategies in a small period of time to generate quick profits. But when I see a perfect trend, I go for trend trading too. The best thing I like about trend trading is giving 600 to 700 pips in one trade and the risk factor is also low compared to scalping and Me koi vi deal open karne se pehle chart koche after hu ko chart smjne ki kosis karta hu..fundament or tenchnical ki sahayata se se .... cemai mai our entry points are hu hu or stop loss you use zarur karta hu ..kyki es se apni aap ko aman mahsus karta hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear actually there is no doubt that I still use technical strategies to date with MA, Bollinger bands, Chandlestick patterns and different time periods for trading. That is a good strategy if combined with short-term trading. And this strategy can provide many benefits if used in the right way. and in forex trading, I personally think I often don't set TP or SL in my trading strategy, I use Bollinger Bands as a benchmark for entering and exiting trading, I do it manually because I trade using a 15-minute period as a reference trend and use 5 minute time frame for executing orders in and out.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I truly believe that I entered the market using fundamental analysis and news effects but I used a pivot point to manage my TP. This is better for me this way because the market sometimes reacts strongly to news releases and I really think that this is a very valid and important point and even if a trader trades with indicators and with trends he must have fundamental knowledge well and this can be done through the economic calendar.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My darling on forex I always believe I entered the market using fundamental analysis and news effects but I used a pivot point to set up my TP. This is better for me this way because the market sometimes reacts violently to news releases. and in forex there is no doubt that before producing buy and sell 1 we see BB. I personally will wait for the purchase price to be touched or it may look very towards the group. so when the item takes place we see the real candlesticK, RSI, as long as they almost all admit we opened the actual trade.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which has the same meaning as the shadow of the candlestick, but the bigger difference is that it has been closed with a bearish body. Even though the body is too small, but the fact that the price closes below the level opened, means that the bear is getting stronger in taking control and the main indicator of the main forex business is the short time open trading in the news hu.main RSI signal using karta hu lekin uske pahle trading waqt cards basic news bhi check karta hu kunki releases news high impact sharpening wale ho tab analysis of the hume trend market because of jaruri hi. so that Humne mistakenly analyzes the trend of the account, but it's missing ho, huh.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use long-term strategies in currency pairs because it gives us good income over a period of time and we can easily reduce the risk of trading so we have to understand that we have to place trades with pair trends and I am a daily trader and I like to trade with size low lot and I think if we can trade with a winning plan then we can make good money from forex trading, forex trading is not a game so we have to be serious with it.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a swing trader and sometimes I try to use scalping on my trade and we know that if we can trade with a proper understanding of market trends we can use both scalping or swing trading both. and If the market has a minimum or maximum level then trading is very convenient in a profitable direction actually considering that most of the time but depends on trends and understanding in business.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well personally to me, I think my strategy is that when the forex market is in the middle for my favorite currency pair, I order very low volumes and use stop loss limits and keep an eye on the market continuously. if the market has a minimum or maximum level then I trade very comfortably in a favorable direction. and most of the time I use 20 pips but it depends on trends and my understanding I use 40 and 50 pips several times but often I try to keep my calm and not be greedy

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I really think that scalping is good but not for all times. This is very dangerous and you will see a margin call. But you can use it if you are sure about your partner or you are sure of the trend. Candlesticks are the best for all. You can easily analyze trends and make good profits. and Ma Na Hamesha Hi Market Ma Naked Trading Strategy uses K Kar Trading Karnay Ki Koshish Curry Straw .es ko so hum Achi Tarha is always ready to use acha paisa hum kama saktay hay bhaiya g. ya buhat badiah hay strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 241 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)