+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 241 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kaunsi strategy used karte hain?

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the most important strategy we can feel comfortable in carrying out that strategy, then everything will be fine and as a trader we have to be prepared and do it patiently will make us become successful. and comfort is very important and very enjoyable. and to become a Forex trader every trader has a simple and personal trading strategy if we want to be successful in the Forex trading business, we have to create our own trading strategy and also have to trade with the strategy I like to trade with market trends and also I like to trade with news and for both trades I like to use the moving average indicator the moving average indicator is the best indicator for me it is the best trading strategy for me too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,119 Times in 4,817 Posts
    my dear i am like only short term trading because short term trading is the best and profitable trading and not risky trading and i am like trading in the European market because this time market movement so good and i am earning well profit in the very short time and i am like trading on gold , oil and index and use parabolic indicator this is the best indicator give me good guide line and i am earning good profit very short period

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-24), Mr Law (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-24), youcef54 (2018-07-22), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi koi particular accha trade plan ya strategy nehi he. par mera ye hamesha target rehta he ki har trade par 30 pips take profit ya 30 pips stop loss ho. kabhi kabhi me to 20 pips se bhi khus rehta hoon. aur ha me hamesha stop loss deta hoon. par me hamesha manual close karne par jyada khus hota hoon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do a detailed analysis, technically and fundamentally before opening a new position. My strategy is to reach a minimum of 10 pips per position and at news time I target 30 to 40 pips with a stop loss of 20 to 30 pips. I usually set a target of 100 pips per day, but sometimes I fail to achieve that and sometimes I experience losses because my SL is very tight that is 10 to 30 pips. and In forex trading strategy is indispensable without it we can not do forex trading I also have some strategies in forex trading as I have a point of improvement where I stop trading for example I stopped trading when I get about 20 to 30 pips.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum to boht hi simple strategy use kerty hian aur us say earing bhi ker rhay hain kun yeh hay hi itni achi es liay main to esay use kerta hun main simple rsi aur fifty ki moving average ko use kerta hun aur yehi mery liay best bhi hay.......

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-20), sarfraz786 (2018-07-23), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne starting main high risky trading strategy use ke he jis ke wajah se main ne apna capital bahut bar blow karwaya he , lekin ab main ne low risky trading strategy bna ke trading start ke he to mujhe es ka benefit ho raha he so main new traders ko kehta hon keh woh greed nah rakhain aur low risky trading strategy se trading karen .

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21), Nirzana (2018-07-30), zahid2016 (2018-08-23)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    By always faithful to one trading system, then that's the perfect trading system for you. Do not always change the trading system, because it is tantamount to repeat your learning process.
    If you've set up a trading system, then redeeming so, rest assured that it's the best, so if you experience a failure with your system is, you can figure out a way to prevent it is not repeated in the future ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shuro Shuro mien mujhe strategy ke bare mien koi ilm ni tha.ma ne jub first time trade ki tu mujhy pata nai tha k profit or loss kiss tarah set kertey han isliay ma ne koi strategy istamal nai ki.lakin ab mujhy pata chal gaya ha ab ma 50pips profit and lose ki strategy istamal karta hn.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    mere pass bahut sari strategy hain jiska istemaal main apni trade mein karta rahta hu lekin kabhi ek fix strategy ka istemaal maine nahi kiya hain kabhi ye to kabhi wo strategy is tarah se badalta rahta hu bhaiya ji
    in forex trading account trader must create their own profitable trading strategy and trader use good one trading strategy or trader follow profitable trading strategies and trader change their trading strategy with forex market price movement and forex market different change then he/she able to make successful trading in forex market and trader make good profitable trading easily with their own forex trading market

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-19), Fiya (2018-07-23), hmforex (2018-07-21), kekbad (2018-07-20), khizar1 (2018-07-19), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-21), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-19)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I also trade from a few days depending on the news that is really great but first need to understand the news well and need to be more careful because at this time the market is moving very fast. but sometimes I managed to trade after a few minutes later from the news that was released really !!! and for me take advantage can take the support resistance line and some I use supply and demmand to set the entry or exit in the market and this work for me, and to make sure it is not easy because I need more than a year to study this line even this looks very easy to use but it is actually complicated to learn or maybe it is just me who have difficulty in learning

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 241 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)