+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned wakasali is an unknown quantity at this point wakasali's Avatar
    Thanks
    FOREX is a leading online forex broker that ... with the goal of providing you the best execution on ... Forex trading involves significant risk of loss. an online forex trading school that offers free foreign exchange (fx) ... Best System .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alishah is on a distinguished road alishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if you do day trading then obviously you will set some daily targets and you will work for your targets so if you talk about me that which one month is very best for me then i will tell you that the last month is pretty much good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunny_hero24 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny_hero24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mere liye abi tak koi be good month nhi aya me new trader hoon or abi tak mujhe profit nhi mila mene bohut loss kiya hai but abi kafi seekh chuka hoon or me abi thora bohut profit earn kar raha hoon jub mere liye koi good month aya to me zarur share karunga

Senior Member sadsadiaaliji222 is an unknown quantity at this point sadsadiaaliji222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think march 2011 was my best month of trraidng so fai as i manged to get rid of my old deal as well as i make proift from my new deals also forex tradign histroy till that time will come

Member qaisercolonel is an unknown quantity at this point qaisercolonel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am on this forex business previous 10 months so i think the previous month i mean April is the best month for me. besause in this month i have some good trade into my account and earn the money that i was desire.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, every month are the best month in forex trading. every day we can earn profit if we have enough knowledge and experience. all we need to do is always stay online and never miss the chance to set the position in market trading. thanks...

Member mhiel is an unknown quantity at this point mhiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    The best month for me was just last month because I never expect that I will triple my money and that was unexpected!! I was just sleeping and when I woke up OMG!!! I have lots of money hahahahha ^_^..I kept it in the bank

Senior Member sodawhite is an unknown quantity at this point sodawhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let me know it. So maccording to that i can find out that which month is better to do for forex trdading rading so far as i managed to get rid my old deals as well as i make profit. from my new deals also forex held to share knowledge we have keep sharing.

Senior Member kaka69 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is the effective and sensitive, commercial mean yet.

You earn only up the-want effort to smile.

Senior Member machli is an unknown quantity at this point machli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne jab se forex ko start kia hai us time se mera her any wala month best jata hai peechy guzray huway month se or mera yehi month buhat acha raha hai jis men main ne acha experience or profit hasil key hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)