+ Reply to Thread
Page 2663 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1663 2163 2563 2613 2653 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 ... LastLast
Results 26,621 to 26,630 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    If you are confused by the issue a stop loss you may prefer not to use stop loss and use the cut loss or emphasis on money management with a low lot size
    I do not think that there should be any confusion on the topic that wether we should place stop loss or not..
    I used to ignore stop loss when i was new in forex trading and then i eralsied that i should have cut my deal when it was showing me -20$ because currenctly it is on -200$
    These are few things which you must learn proply and apply in your forex trading otherwise you will surely become victiom of any big news or update

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    If you are confused by the issue a stop loss you may prefer not to use stop loss and use the cut loss or emphasis on money management with a low lot size
    should feel confused why not just stay put so it does not require energy and matter were not unusual taxable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes, it is therefore
    sometimes we are confused, how the right size for stop loss
    I often experience after touching the stop loss price moves according to our analysis, sometimes also added a stop loss sata, still untouched, too, after it returned to the appropriate analysis of our
    I am so confused and awry
    but this mystery is forex

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

alwi (2011-07-17)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, it is therefore
    I often experience after touching the stop loss price moves according to our analysis, sometimes also added a stop loss sata, still untouched, too, after it returned to the appropriate analysis of our
    for that I rarely use the Stop Loss prefer to arrange management well and make a strong defense to hold margins floating minus

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    sl loss is a good measure to limit our loses, but it can harm us if we dont analyze the market and set it at random. for example say we may open a EUR-USD position at 1.4000 hoping that it will go down and make profit and set a random stop loss at 1.4410 and if the market moves up upto 1.4415 and went down to 1.43500, then we will be losing a big chance to make profit. your analysis the the market will be bearish was correct but you still lose for using a wrong sl
    yes, it is therefore

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, with a number of news that was released earlier this month, we can use to benefit
    for nfp weeks ago, I think the direction is still easy to guess
    as well as the results are poor, weak usd
    and I get a tidy profit on last week nfp
    Yeah nfp always give some huge profits to me. And like always this time i also got a good profit. But my most of the profit comes from scalping and some part from the intraday and swing trading.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yes you are right, many high-impact news that was released earlier this month as news NPF.

if we associate with heiken candle, then at the end of the price likely will experience a correction,
    or even farther. I think last week when the price is hard to predict.
    yes, with a number of news that was released earlier this month, we can use to benefit
    for nfp weeks ago, I think the direction is still easy to guess
    as well as the results are poor, weak usd
    and I get a tidy profit on last week nfp

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss aapko tabhi harm kar sakta hai jab ap bina analysis ke usse set kar do..
    stoploss set karne ke liye amrket ke support aur resistance ka idea hona bahut zaruri hai..
    kyunki ussi ke hisab se aap isse set kar sakte ho kyunki inhi values se pata chalta hai ki market ka trend ki position pe aake change ho sakta hai...

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    sl loss is a good measure to limit our loses, but it can harm us if we dont analyze the market and set it at random. for example say we may open a EUR-USD position at 1.4000 hoping that it will go down and make profit and set a random stop loss at 1.4410 and if the market moves up upto 1.4415 and went down to 1.43500, then we will be losing a big chance to make profit. your analysis the the market will be bearish was correct but you still lose for using a wrong sl

GoWin

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    ha dost main aapse bilkul ek mat hoon. sahi market agar nehi hua to aapke sl pe hit karega aur balance girte chala jayega. to isliye market ko dhyan rakhte hue entry point and sl thik karna chahiye. main aksar 30 pips ka sl use karta hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yes you are right, many high-impact news that was released earlier this month as news NPF.

if we associate with heiken candle, then at the end of the price likely will experience a correction,
    or even farther. I think last week when the price is hard to predict.
    ya this month sabhi pair ka ek baria movement tha. to jisne forex sikha he wo to accha khasa earn karli. par news trading kuch samay kam nehi ki. jaisa ki parsu baria news tha par movement pura down chalne laga.
    par ye month accha tha sab ke loye aur mere liye bhi.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2663 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1663 2163 2563 2613 2653 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)