+ Reply to Thread
Page 2662 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1662 2162 2562 2612 2652 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... LastLast
Results 26,611 to 26,620 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    wow, trading without stop loss? i know the risk, because it i always use stop loss. but about you? can you give us the reason did not use stop loss?

it happened before, because my system is more effective if it does not use SL.
    so I do averanging and wait for the price reversal.
    I finally get mc for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    wow, trading without stop loss? i know the risk, because it i always use stop loss. but about you? can you give us the reason did not use stop loss?
    Trading without stop loss is very risky especially for those traders who has limited equiy in their account..
    I have seen various cases in which trader has only 500$ in his account and one of his deal is at -200$ just because he neglected stop loss
    This situartion will directkly hamper his other deals as he will not be able to handle other deals at same time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I do not trust the SL hunter, because I never use SL.
    but I already plan to always use SL.
    later I'll prove whether it exists SL hunter or just nonsense.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    I do not trust the SL hunter, because I never use SL.
    but I already plan to always use SL.
    later I'll prove whether it exists SL hunter or just nonsense.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    is there someone who had heard of a broker hunting SL? if there is please share, or share experiences about it, for example you have experienced SL was touched then the price back again,..
    its really scarry,.
    I've heard the term SL hunters but it's already a long time and I never felt affected by SL hunters brokers because I trade without SL

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    is there someone who had heard of a broker hunting SL? if there is please share, or share experiences about it, for example you have experienced SL was touched then the price back again,..
    its really scarry,.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss means stoping us to lose money. And its very important for us to set it in all our positions. Are we here to lose or profit? If profit then we should minimize the loss using sl.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I agree with you that after installing the SL when there will be news released will be more secure transactions and we can avoid us from big losses
    although there is no news that was released I think this SL installation must still be done to prevent us from big losses

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    true that we at least put a stop loss in trading when the news release is important because if we make a mistake when analyzing the news and avoid us from losing a large
    I agree with you that after installing the SL when there will be news released will be more secure transactions and we can avoid us from big losses

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I do not think that there should be any confusion on the topic that wether we should place stop loss or not..
    I used to ignore stop loss when i was new in forex trading and then i eralsied that i should have cut my deal when it was showing me -20$ because currenctly it is on -200$
    These are few things which you must learn proply and apply in your forex trading otherwise you will surely become victiom of any big news or update
    true that we at least put a stop loss in trading when the news release is important because if we make a mistake when analyzing the news and avoid us from losing a large

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2662 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1662 2162 2562 2612 2652 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)