+ Reply to Thread
Page 2657 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1657 2157 2557 2607 2647 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2667 ... LastLast
Results 26,561 to 26,570 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned stefanusnicolas is on a distinguished road stefanusnicolas's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have started to trade since 3 months now so not tht much of profit to bragg about but the last month (july ) was a bit better coz atleast i managed to pull of a few small profits in short term trade style
    I think need to learn a lot for us who are still often Loss and MC because the forex is quite complicated and volatile it needs a lot of experience from the mistakes and keep learning to become a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have started to trade since 3 months now so not tht much of profit to bragg about but the last month (july ) was a bit better coz atleast i managed to pull of a few small profits in short term trade style
    Rock On

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not only end of year, but also in the beginning of year too. Have you read about January effect thread?
    I didn't know too much about forex trading because this is my first year in forex, but many traders told about
    January effect. But it's end of this month now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can try trade without stop loss and see what happen to your account after few months....or even few days, or if you are lucky enough even few hours...ha..ha..

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I have sweet memories in January and February, I can make money up to $ 70,000 by trading with silver, and I will never forget these memories even though it's not my money., but at least I have a dream to achieve these times
    then whose money was that? it was trading in real account or demo account? my good month was also at january where i get good profit of around 60 percent.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    I have sweet memories in January and February, I can make money up to $ 70,000 by trading with silver, and I will never forget these memories even though it's not my money., but at least I have a dream to achieve these times
    wow sunkar accha laga ki aapne utna kamaya.
    par wo kiska money tha? mujhe lag raha he ki aap ek bahut hi accha trader ho. aur umeed he ki aap aur bhi earn karenge.
    mere liye ye month accha ja raha he. abhi tak first week me main ethik thak ki he. umeed he age bhi aisa hi hoga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me in my trading experience,i feel that october 2010 and may 2010 was the best month.Because in those 2months only almost my profit scored up.
    in other months i made considerable profits.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    but if you have a bad trade analysis and SL that you attach are often exposed to the price then it is also easier for you to get a margin call and therefore continue to develop your trading analysis in order to have a good quality of trade
    yes, i think it mistake from our analysis. we must evaluate our analisis , maybe you can find a new strategy.
    this a basic mistake if just always wrong in our analysis trade.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    yes but that could have been much more riskier too because the higher amount you want to convert then you can have higher lose too so think in this way too when you were 110 pips down so just play it safely and prepare yourself for all kinds of situations in market.
    What you say is correct but we can not get profits without risking our money.If we want to get high profits than we should have big capital so that our margin is high and we can keep our trade open if price goes against us for a short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2657 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1657 2157 2557 2607 2647 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)