+ Reply to Thread
Page 2655 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1655 2155 2555 2605 2645 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2665 ... LastLast
Results 26,541 to 26,550 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    imagine if a power failure when it occurs, or drop the Internet some day, .. or there is a particular problem, .. whereas the situation we are in a position trading account without TP n SL, .. whereas we do not know where the price will be, .. what if the price does not comply with our wishes, ..
    It is true as it happens quite often and specially with internet connections here in India there would be huge losses if trades are open and in case of weak internet connection or failure the trade will run and will lead to losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    stop loss can be a big saver in terms of saving ur money from going in loss, everytime you cannot be on ur own prediction to do the trade coz you can never know when the trend starts to dip in ur opposite direction, sl can be very usefull when you are not able to be in front of ur chart to analyse ur trade and also in terms of some problems like net not working or pc problem then sl can save you big time !
    I am totally agree with you stop loss is the best friend for the trader. I often use when I am not at home but every body knows about stop loss but they don't know about how it apply. so i apply it @ 2:1. For example I took profit $2 and other side I apply stop loss $1.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss can be a big saver in terms of saving ur money from going in loss, everytime you cannot be on ur own prediction to do the trade coz you can never know when the trend starts to dip in ur opposite direction, sl can be very usefull when you are not able to be in front of ur chart to analyse ur trade and also in terms of some problems like net not working or pc problem then sl can save you big time !
    Rock On

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    True, stop losses are very important. A stop loss will protect your funds when a trade goes wrong. So if you want to have a successful trade, setting stop loss is a must and a very important part of trading.
    very exactly .. stop loss is important for traders who have:
    - Less Analysis and knowledge is still lacking
    - Funds or capital are limited.

I am sure you have both, and same with me, but why would think that SL is not important? think again in each transaction, make sure you put SL

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my good mon th was march where i close all the begative deals in positive and got good profit, but i hope i get same month again in future

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    imagine if a power failure when it occurs, or drop the Internet some day, .. or there is a particular problem, .. whereas the situation we are in a position trading account without TP n SL, .. whereas we do not know where the price will be, .. what if the price does not comply with our wishes, ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    I think march 2011 was my best month of trading so far as i managed to get rid of my old deals as well as i make profit from my new deals also

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stop loss is a must it won't effect you while your trade is on a positive note however you will feel the heat when your trade is on a negative side

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera best month trading main May 2011 hy, March main mjy kafi loss hoa tha trading main aur May mn mery pas capital boht km reh gya tha tu us month main ma ny usy thory sy capital k sath trading kr k ak bra capital bna lea jis k sath ma easily trading kr sakon.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should always put Stop Loss to all their trades as it is a very very important tool to cut down your losses.It is important for all traders to do risk management and money management and put Stop Loss to all their trades and as it not only leads to less losses but also more profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2655 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1655 2155 2555 2605 2645 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)