+ Reply to Thread
Page 2654 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1654 2154 2554 2604 2644 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2664 ... LastLast
Results 26,531 to 26,540 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use exactly your strategy, but I use it for very long term trades using 2% of my tradeable margin. I use no stop loss but if the floating minus gets close to 10% of my margin with NO HOPES OR SIGNS OF REVERSAL (500 pips), I close the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very impressed with your views brother...
    Forex is everyday game..You can earn and loose your money everyday here...
    I still remember that in 2010, i lots huge money in 1st quarter, and then recoverd all my money in coming months

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Yeah nfp always give some huge profits to me. And like always this time i also got a good profit. But my most of the profit comes from scalping and some part from the intraday and swing trading.
    nfp se bahut logo ne kamaya bhi hai aur bahut logo ne loose bhi kiya hai
    nfp ke time market bahut zada volatile ho jata hai kyunki iska direct asar USD pe padta hai jo ki universal currency mani jati ahi
    nfp ke samay chote tarres ko market ko bas dekhna chahaiye..trade kahi nahi karna chahaiye

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    its very necessary to put stop loss to satisfy that the loss is booked at certain amount otherwise market will eat your all money in no time
    agar aap issi theory ke hisab se tarding karte hai to aage hcalke bahut hi ache trader banenge
    jo bhi trader stop loss ki importance ko samjhta hai..uske liye market me bahut scope hai apsia kamane ka.
    jhabki kayi tarders stop loss ko useless smajhet hai aur wo trader bahut hi loss me jate hai
    is baat ko samjhna bahut zaruri haio forex trading me

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    its very necessary to put stop loss to satisfy that the loss is booked at certain amount otherwise market will eat your all money in no time
    each trader has a different strategy in reducing the risk of trade that they face but the use of stop loss is the most widely traveled or used the traders

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion all the months is good for trading, but different with day. i not trading on monday and tuesday. just it my opinion.
    I actually believe that every day or every time we have the same opportunity to achieve a profit and stir the market dive but I certainly appreciate your opinion because then you are also practicing the discipline you have

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    Stop loss is there to limit the loss only and it will not guarantee you profits. It will help in proper money management but you will have to develop a very good system so that your order don't hit stop loss most of the time. If stop loss is being hit more, there is no benefit of using it.
    agree that stop loss wont make a profit but it is very essential to make profit. until and unless we learn to minimize the loses we can have a profit in the overall picture.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is there to limit the loss only and it will not guarantee you profits. It will help in proper money management but you will have to develop a very good system so that your order don't hit stop loss most of the time. If stop loss is being hit more, there is no benefit of using it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    sir mere khyal se stop loss bahut ache cheez hai apna margin bachane ka. Bahut time hota hai aisa k apna profit kill hota hai leking mostly many time woh apna paisa bhi bacha tha hai pura jane se i think we should keep stop loss
    agar aap stop loss ki importance ko smajh jate hai to forex me aapke liye survive karna bahut easy ho jayega
    forex trading ke rules ke hisab se stop loss ka use karna bahut hi zaruri hota hai..jo tardres ye rule follow karte hai wo log bahut hi suces pate hai forex trading me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2654 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1654 2154 2554 2604 2644 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2664 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)