+ Reply to Thread
Page 2653 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1653 2153 2553 2603 2643 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2663 ... LastLast
Results 26,521 to 26,530 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend if I personally would prefer to keep the losses from every mistake I did with the money management karenadengan so I could quieter in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we associate with heiken candle, then at the end of the price likely will experience a correction,
    or even farther. I think last week when the price is hard to predict.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dario10099 is an unknown quantity at this point dario10099's Avatar
    Thanks
    For best trading no best month concern that every time or month is most important for better trading . the main factor is the best practice on demo accont and choose berst currency pair which is more useful in real trading are required.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best ever month in forex trading was the month that i made more than 200 dollars just from trading for the final week of that month. Patience is good in forex, it brings us the best results ever.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    I am really unable to say which month is best for forex trading. I had suffered loss as well as profits in all most all of the months when I traded. Sometimes I get good profits while sometimes I get loss. It depends upon the trends and my understanding level, about how I did it with the corresponding trends.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    Stop loss is a very important order that we need to set before starting the trade. Forex trade is dynamic. It keeps changing so we are never sure what may happen. It is fine if we make profits but in case of loss, it could be very fatal. The successive and continuous loss can lead to bankrupt. That is why we need to set SL as it will automatically close our trade when we suffer successive loss. It will definitely save us and our account from being nill.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    I am very impressed with your views brother...
    Forex is everyday game..You can earn and loose your money everyday here...
    I still remember that in 2010, i lots huge money in 1st quarter, and then recoverd all my money in coming months

mainai hamesha logo ko dekha ki phele woh forex mai jitma bhi harte hai woh sab recover kar hi leta hai kyuki forex jitna easy platform koi hai hi nahi
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,486 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    sir mere khyal se stop loss bahut ache cheez hai apna margin bachane ka. Bahut time hota hai aisa k apna profit kill hota hai leking mostly many time woh apna paisa bhi bacha tha hai pura jane se i think we should keep stop loss
    ha bhai ekdum sahi bola aapnai yeh baat ki stop loss apna margin call bacha tha hai taki jo balance rahega usse kam se kam hum reover toh kar sake nahi toh reover hope to rahe margin call lagnai se acha
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, with a number of news that was released earlier this month, we can use to benefit
    for nfp weeks ago, I think the direction is still easy to guess
    as well as the results are poor, weak usd
    and I get a tidy profit on last week nfp

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khyal se stop loss bahut ache cheez hai apna margin bachane ka. Bahut time hota hai aisa k apna profit kill hota hai leking mostly many time woh apna paisa bhi bacha tha hai pura jane se i think we should keep stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2653 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1653 2153 2553 2603 2643 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)