+ Reply to Thread
Page 2648 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1648 2148 2548 2598 2638 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2658 ... LastLast
Results 26,471 to 26,480 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I may every month is a good day the most important trading utuk you understand market movements, range, and use good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the months are same for me as in each month I get profit and at the same time loss is there. We can not say about any month specifically that this month was good and that was not good. Same is true for days of the week,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
    Personally everyone have different beneficial months. I have read about december is worst month for hyip. but i have not read about that any month is worst or good for forex trading. According to me the best month is one in which we get more profit.
    I agreed with you koi bhi month acha yah bura nahin hota haan jiss mein tum profit taking big kertay ho wohi month acha hoota hain. Forex market runs both side up and doen, it is up to you which direction you will choose because we are allow to put buy or sell orders both.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    for me in my trading experience,i feel that october 2010 and may 2010 was the best month.Because in those 2months only almost my profit scored up.
    Personally everyone have different beneficial months. I have read about december is worst month for hyip. but i have not read about that any month is worst or good for forex trading. According to me the best month is one in which we get more profit.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me in my trading experience,i feel that october 2010 and may 2010 was the best month.Because in those 2months only almost my profit scored up.
    in other months i made considerable profits.

Banned mody122 is an unknown quantity at this point mody122's Avatar
    Thanks
    the stop loss an order placed with a broker to sell a security when it reaches a certain price.
    a stop-loss order is designed to limit an investor's loss on a security position.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    Yes SL is not recommended for scalpers.Because the TP and SL values will be low like 5pips.so lot of chances for the SL to get triggered as 5pips movement is just a fluctuation in forex market and for scalpers each pip is important.
    scalping me sl ka role bahut hi kam hota hai
    kyunki scalping me traders kam se kam pips kel iye trade karte hai wo bhi volatile market me
    aise me sl ka use karna risky rehta hai
    lekin fir bhi me to scalping me sl use karta hon

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Importance of SL depends upon the trading style.If you are a weekly or a long term trader and you wont check the price often,then SL is important .
    But if you are scalper and you are glued to the system watching the price all the day,then SL wont be that much important.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes SL is not recommended for scalpers.Because the TP and SL values will be low like 5pips.so lot of chances for the SL to get triggered as 5pips movement is just a fluctuation in forex market and for scalpers each pip is important.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this month will best for who trade in sell side. Market falls about 1000 pips. so, i rate this month as best month of Forex trading. I think, every trader may have their own suggestion for best month. Let us discuss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2648 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1648 2148 2548 2598 2638 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2658 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)