+ Reply to Thread
Page 2645 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1645 2145 2545 2595 2635 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2655 ... LastLast
Results 26,441 to 26,450 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss is the perfect option to minimize or control the loss. It is very good idea to use it for the betterment of your trade. If you use this strategy/tool then you'll never have to be in money trouble. If any disaster occurs in forex market then SL automatically protects your money from being loosed. It will quickly prevent your trade from loss. So it is strongly recommended by professionals to other traders to use their SL order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    the usage of stop loss depends on the person.some traders find Stop loss important but some find avoid using it.Traders who believe that their trade will be 100% profit will not use SL .And mostly scalpers also avoid it.
    Scalper avoid this because its very short time trading and everything happen very first . anyway i think its very very necessary to use SL to save our account atleast . i have an experience when there was internet problem ans when i got net again then see huge loss running that time and atlast i close that open position with not expected loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    stop loss is a damn thing that most traders and even me avoids to use . i don't know why . i have read many articles about importance of stop loss but it just can't stop me from not putting stop loss. i feels like stop loss will always kill my profits.
    the usage of stop loss depends on the person.some traders find Stop loss important but some find avoid using it.Traders who believe that their trade will be 100% profit will not use SL .And mostly scalpers also avoid it.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    stop loss is a damn thing that most traders and even me avoids to use . i don't know why . i have read many articles about importance of stop loss but it just can't stop me from not putting stop loss. i feels like stop loss will always kill my profits.
    yes brother this also happen most of the time me also and most of the time i dont set SL but each time i said next time will sure put sl after lossing but when again do trade dont put SL . its a disease for me now but after facing so much loss this time i am thinking will never trade without SL and hoping this time i really able to set SL in each trade.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya coorect if you want to blow you account then dont use stop loss. but if you want to save your account from destroying then always use stop loss.stop loss is very essential for long term trader
    Most of the traders are eager to put stop loss but the4 basic problem is about the decision of the point where to put stop loss. Some of the traders are not using stop loss because few times the pair has retraced just after touching their stop loss. So beside the use of stop loss it is also very important to decide the exact point of stop loss.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually hum market ko smajhny main ghalti b kr jaty hen tu stop loss ic lye lgaya jata hy k agr hmari prejudgment ghalt hy tu hamen ak khas limit tk loss ho us sy zyada loss na ho tu hum Stop loss apply kr dyty hen ta k loss bearable ho.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefx View Post
    Last few months was good for, but still waiting for the best of time to come and will try to keep it for a long time.
    All the best everyone .xx
    Although I have been trading from last few months as well but I can not call or remember if there was any best month where i really made good profits.I am still waiting for that best month to come.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker031 View Post
    I think it depends on the success rate of the trader. The best month could be the mostly successful month. In other words the best month is that in which a trader made most of his success among the year. To me, it was three months ago, that means August. Its the best month for me in the field of forex trading.
    i am still not feel that, i think we feel the best month or not if we have trading forex about 1 year with consistently, but for me, i just trading about 3 until 4 months ago and iam not yet feel it.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i guess my 2nd month was the best i earned abot 70$ but lost all of it due a bad trading i mad some mistakes in lot size which cost me my whole balance

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    means you use pure fundamental analysis, I observed many traders that the high spirit of learning and not lazy, are increasingly using many indicators, a trader will be more confused, so use a simple trading system, and you will be able to better understand, to generate profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2645 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1645 2145 2545 2595 2635 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2655 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)