+ Reply to Thread
Page 2644 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1644 2144 2544 2594 2634 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2654 ... LastLast
Results 26,431 to 26,440 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market kisi b time hmari opened position k against ja skti hy tu stop loss hamen ye faida dyta hy k ic ki waja sy hmaen ak khas limit tk loss ho ga aur jb price us limit ko cross kry gi tu position automatically close ho jaye gi, ic trah hmara boht sa capital jaya hony sy bach jaye ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss in forex trading is not actually a good thing to ignore if you want to trade more successfully. In my opinion, all traders must learn how to use it and make analysis to make out good profitable trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best ever month in forex trading was the month that i made more than 200 dollars just from trading for the final week of that month. Patience is good in forex, it brings us the best results ever.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me till now last month was the best and worse too.. i had made 100$ profit for me but i lost all of it next day ... but in my demo account last month was the best i had profitesd 30$

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAry khayal main har maheena trading kay liye acha hi hota hay lakin wo maheena jis main ap kee direction correct ho aur aap ka analysis aap ko support kary aap kay liye yaad gaar ban jata hay. mary hisaab say November will be my best month in all my forex career because i have some special plans for the month.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think every month have good opportunity if we able to catch such opportunity . there is some day in forex when there is full of opportunity but if we enter in wrong direction then that opportunity not come to us in profit . so i think its depend on traders skill .

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every month have good movements in the market but some traders go in right direction and some go in wrong. The trades who earned will always remember that time and month and the traders who lost will also not be able to forget the bad memories.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally everyone have different beneficial months. I have read about december is worst month for hyip. but i have not read about that any month is worst or good for forex trading. According to me the best month is one in which we get more profit.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important order that we need to set before starting the trade. Forex trade is dynamic. It keeps changing so we are never sure what may happen. It is fine if we make profits but in case of loss, it could be very fatal. The successive and continuous loss can lead to bankrupt. That is why we need to set SL as it will automatically close our trade when we suffer successive loss. It will definitely save us and our account from being nill.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really unable to say which month is best for forex trading. I had suffered loss as well as profits in all most all of the months when I traded. Sometimes I get good profits while sometimes I get loss. It depends upon the trends and my understanding level, about how I did it with the corresponding trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2644 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1644 2144 2544 2594 2634 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)