+ Reply to Thread
Page 2639 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1639 2139 2539 2589 2629 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2649 ... LastLast
Results 26,381 to 26,390 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    When i profit thet the Best month for me.I also think March month is good for trading.good opportunities from where you can earn handsome money with in no time..
    actully best month is not only depended on the individual month but it vary the situation of our present trading and the current trend so better to trade on every month rather than considering as best month for trade
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i profit thet the Best month for me.I also think March month is good for trading.good opportunities from where you can earn handsome money with in no time..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kheyal sy meray liye august ka month boaht acha rha ku k is month me me ney bohat achi earning kee or bohat acha profit earn kia or me boaht he exited the is masly ko ley k ku k yeh mera pehla month tha or me ne profit be earn kia tha sab sy ziada profit us ke bad me ney abi tak nhi earn nhi kia wo month mjhy aaj b yaad hy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yamibux View Post
    I think any appropriate month of trade in forex market
    But you must stay away from are the months in which budgets unlock my world as America
    And the European Union and Alaptaad for the months of economic crisis
    And a monthly favorite month of November AD and the month of Ramadan, AH
    i dont too know about when the best month to trade and when the bad month to trade. but im ever heard we should dont trading in the end of year (december) until the middle of january. i dont know why about the reason. for me, i never trading in it month because i start trading on last july, altough i know about forex 3 years ago.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera 2nd month mayri trading career may sab say best tha os month may nay apna account balance double say bhi ziada ker lia tha. laykin baat aik month tak to nae honi cheay, hamay koshish kerni cheay kay her month hi hamara acha guzray.

Member yamibux is an unknown quantity at this point yamibux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think any appropriate month of trade in forex market
    But you must stay away from are the months in which budgets unlock my world as America
    And the European Union and Alaptaad for the months of economic crisis
    And a monthly favorite month of November AD and the month of Ramadan, AH

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu mera 1st month jo trading main tha wo sb sy best tha kiun k us month mery pass boht km knowledge, boht km experience aur boht km capital tha but phr b ma ny boht profit earn kea ab jb k experience, capital aur knowledge jyada hy but profit us k muqably main km hy.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    Previous month i mean may was good for me. i earned a little bit in that month and also learn a lots. some friend teach me more about forex. this month mera forex accha nehi tha. agle month ko dekhte he kya hota he.
    koi baat nahi agar yeh month acha nahi hota as you should pan to stay in market for many months and then you should not worry at start yes we can have few off target months but when you will be successful then more months should be successful ones for you.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    What you say is correct but we can not get profits without risking our money.If we want to get high profits than we should have big capital so that our margin is high and we can keep our trade open if price goes against us for a short time.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waise abh tak forex trading mein mere liye koi bhi month best nahi raha. Mein ish month ko best samajh raha tha par mera account iss month bhi kaafi capital rise hone ke baad blown ho gaya. Due to my greed emotion and thinking to make quick money over forex market. But i will take lesson rom my mistake and hope next month will become best for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2639 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1639 2139 2539 2589 2629 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2649 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)